The UK Babe Channels Forum
which  - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: which  (/showthread.php?tid=27637)

Pages: 1 2

which babe is a bigger perv than me - cwpussylover - 17-12-2010 13:40

right geezers who do you reckon is the biggest slut on the babes channels? who could put up with my perving and still kick me balls in? i reckon lolly badcock wud be a great start with me munching them tasty beef curtains but i reckon there are others i sud be wanking over. luv fernny babes but i reckon id be too pervy for her.Important

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - cwpussylover - 19-12-2010 16:04

no suggestions guys? must be some lovely sl uts i can cum in their panties for them then make them put them back on.Important

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - Charlemagne - 19-12-2010 16:06

There's no-one to compare with you. Tell a lie I can think of one Scottish babe, who has just moved channels and is opening her own website... But even she's not in your league

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - Jam Da Man - 19-12-2010 16:42

I reckon Yvette could kick your balls in quite easily - and that would be saying something. laugh Dani O'Neal might too. Jade-Victoria would soon whip you into shape. Wink

Congrats on your Forum Perv 2010 title, by the way.

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - cwpussylover - 15-02-2011 21:38

(19-12-2010 16:06 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There's no-one to compare with you. Tell a lie I can think of one Scottish babe, who has just moved channels and is opening her own website... But even she's not in your league

u talkin about amanda mate? id luv her to tryImportant

(19-12-2010 16:42 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I reckon Yvette could kick your balls in quite easily - and that would be saying something. laugh Dani O'Neal might too. Jade-Victoria would soon whip you into shape. Wink

gonna have a wank later thinkin about these 3 cheers mateImportant

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - mr williams - 21-02-2011 11:50

Kerry-Louise could give you a run for your money

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - Chimpy - 21-02-2011 12:07

Dude no one could ever out perv you, i bet you could even knock one out on the hot babe below Wink
[Image: istockphoto_3310509-crayon-icon.jpg]

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - sexy scouse - 07-03-2011 04:12

..... 'pussylover'....... would you please indulge my curiosity as a newbie and please tell us all and enlighten me by stating the 'perviest or kinkiest' things you have done to qualify you as THEE BIGGEST PERVVVVVVVV please..........
.............bet i can out-do you.......?

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - SOCATOA - 07-03-2011 04:15

Cant wait for his reply, this should be goodlaughlaughlaugh

RE: which babe is a bigger perv than me - sexy scouse - 07-03-2011 04:44

lol........hehe.......wonder if he lives up to being such a dirty-dick then....?

bet he doesn't........