The UK Babe Channels Forum
I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left (/showthread.php?tid=28394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - lost4815 - 12-01-2011 06:24

Thought it'd be a fun thread

Basically fill in the blank and give a reason why Smile

I'd stop watching babestation if __________ left.

For me it'd be daryl morgan
I Heart this woman haha, i've been watching babe channels about a year and a half/2 years, ever since i first saw daryl she's been my favourite, no one has even come close, to being my favourite. She's funny when she doesnt have a caller and starts doing random stuff towards the camera, She knows how to stand up for her self on this forum, always puts 100% in to her stints, rather than just lying there for 45 mins/hour, She's beautiful and has maybe the best boob job ive seen, i know im not alone in thinking when you 1st saw daryl, you thought they were real.

Anyway yeah, if daryl ever left babestation i would probably stop watching.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - vila - 12-01-2011 06:47

I'd stop watching Babestation if it gets much more difficult to see the girls in what little screen area is left.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Kez - 12-01-2011 07:43

(12-01-2011 06:24 )lost4815 Wrote:  Thought it'd be a fun thread

Basically fill in the blank and give a reason why Smile

I'd stop watching babestation if __________ left.

For me it'd be daryl morgan
I Heart this woman haha, i've been watching babe channels about a year and a half/2 years, ever since i first saw daryl she's been my favourite, no one has even come close, to being my favourite. She's funny when she doesnt have a caller and starts doing random stuff towards the camera, She knows how to stand up for her self on this forum, always puts 100% in to her stints, rather than just lying there for 45 mins/hour, She's beautiful and has maybe the best boob job ive seen, i know im not alone in thinking when you 1st saw daryl, you thought they were real.

Anyway yeah, if daryl ever left babestation i would probably stop watching.

Yeah....
i like DM....
her constant playing with her barnet drives me up the fooking wall sometimes....
but she still a fav of mine Heart

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Ally4Paige - 12-01-2011 07:55

I would definitely stop watching Babestation if Paige left because it is only her beauty and pure sex appeal that allow me to tolerate those BLOODY graphics!!!!!

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Forum Style - 12-01-2011 08:10

I'd never stop watching Babestation if my wife left.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - asti316 - 12-01-2011 15:14

I'd stop watching babestation if Camilla left.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - iloveMegan - 12-01-2011 15:20

I've already more or less stopped, despite really liking some of their girls (Megan, Louise Porter, Karina). Haven't watched for longer than a few minutes in quite a while. However Lucy Zara will hopefully give me a reason to start watching BS again.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - aceman65 - 12-01-2011 15:34

Ermmmm. Too late. I've already stopped watching it. Sad Far too much clutter on screen for a capper and vid maker to put up with. Sad But when they got rid of the clean webstream, and replaced it with that crap they have a cheek to call a webstream. annoyed That's when I said bye bye.

Now don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to watch and record the channels. As they have one amazing line-up of talented babes.

But not in it's current condition.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Charlemagne - 12-01-2011 15:39

I'd defo stop watching Babestation and never watch again
If Candy every left......

Unless they get someone really hot to work for them

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Topman 47 - 12-01-2011 15:42

Don't watch too much as screen is obliterated with writing, too many voice overtures and rip off price structure but to answer the question if Stevie / Ella and Tammy Taylor left I would have no reason to watch this station at all.

Sorry I can't name just one as all the above are amongst my favourites.