The UK Babe Channels Forum
Last nights show / Tuesday - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Last nights show / Tuesday (/showthread.php?tid=2849)

Last nights show / Tuesday - TITSRUS - 14-01-2009 11:02

I must say last nights show has to be 1 of the best shows I’ve seen in ages! Julie & Sasha looked so good I wish I could of joined them mmm dessert Smile.

Has any 1 noticed anything about Sasha? I rang her twice last night & to be honest I couldn't be bothered staying on the phone cause she moves Way To Fast plus she wasn't listening to any of her callers she was just saying oh yeah right there, Bouncing up & down on the bed Plus talking to the cam guy's etc. Sad Sad

If I had to choose the best babe from last nights show it would have to be Julie, I couldn't get enough of her I even rang her 3 times lol lol

RE: Last nights show / Tuesday - Midlifecrisis - 14-01-2009 18:58

Ass2Cam Wrote:I must say last nights show has to be 1 of the best shows I’ve seen in ages! Julie & Sasha looked so good I wish I could of joined them mmm dessert Smile.

Has any 1 noticed anything about Sasha? I rang her twice last night & to be honest I couldn't be bothered staying on the phone cause she moves Way To Fast plus she wasn't listening to any of her callers she was just saying oh yeah right there, Bouncing up & down on the bed Plus talking to the cam guy's etc. Sad Sad

If I had to choose the best babe from last nights show it would have to be Julie, I couldn't get enough of her I even rang her 3 times lol lol

Did you not here what they were saying to each other at 5.00am this morning,had me in stitches and twitching haha

RE: Last nights show / Tuesday - scoopz - 14-01-2009 19:05

Come on then, what were they saying?

RE: Last nights show / Tuesday - Midlifecrisis - 14-01-2009 19:21

scoopz Wrote:Come on then, what were they saying?
Juliet said that her and Sasha were going back to Juliets? to go on her "fucking machine and that Sasha was going to piss herself". Her words not mine, but it was totally out of the blue. Classic moment.