The UK Babe Channels Forum
R.I.P Gary Moore - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: R.I.P Gary Moore (/showthread.php?tid=29253)

R.I.P Gary Moore - brummie - 06-02-2011 18:55

So sad to hear of the death of Gary Moore, one of the greatest talents ever to pick up a guitar.

Anyone who loves the guitar will feel a great loss

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - DGxxx - 06-02-2011 20:24

Gutted!

Definitely one of the best guitarists ever and my all time favourite.

I'm just completely numb.

D G x x x

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - loulo12 - 06-02-2011 20:54

No age.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - malicious fan - 06-02-2011 21:02

i remember still got the blues for you. great song.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - lindor - 06-02-2011 21:41

Absolutely stunned! I've only just heard the news this past half-hour. I'm not really a rock or blues fan per se, but it's not difficult to appreciate true talent; witness Parisian Walkway for instance - that guitar genuinely wept!

I love his mid-1980s duet with former Thin Lizzy compatriot, the late Phil Lynott, Out In The Fields, a truly rip-roaring song full of guts and passion; I'd definitely recommend others check it out for the guitaring as well as the great song it was. And to think they've both now been taken from us at what, as Loulo rightly says, no age. Very sad.

RIP Gary Moore.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - staggerlee - 06-02-2011 22:27

Very sad news indeed we have lost a true legend

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - bombshell - 06-02-2011 22:46

Great choice Brummie,to remember one of the true greats,of modern music.

Im from that era,a reminder of how little time we have on this beautiful planet.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - I-Love-U-Fernanda - 07-04-2011 23:33

The quality on this is not perfect, but the late Gary Moore and Phil Lynott together on - Parisian Walkways.

For me Gary Moore was up there with Clapton, Buddy Guy, Santana, Ernie Isley, Frampton and now Joe Bonamassa.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - dirtyharry1962 - 14-05-2011 22:23

A great guitar player, and the owner of the coolest 1958 Gibson Les Paul Standard you ever saw.

RE: R.I.P Gary Moore - Renfrew169 - 14-05-2011 23:17

Absolutely one of the greats- like Eric he could make guitar talk even with relatively simple riffs and solos. My favourite - and it's very difficult to separate one would be between Parisienne Walkways, The Loner and Empty Rooms, all for different reasons. We lost an icon!