The UK Babe Channels Forum
Red Alert 3 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Red Alert 3 (/showthread.php?tid=2954)

Red Alert 3 - jungleboy - 16-01-2009 23:11

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has got RA3. It's starting to piss me off now, as it is too sodding hard. My friends and I mastered RA2 and we keep getting beat by sodding medium enemies. They just seem to get money from nowhere, and whatever you do they always have a counter for it. Anyone have any tips they want to share that they have picked up during play?
Cheers

RE: Red Alert 3 - HEX!T - 16-01-2009 23:57

all i can recomend is if you get stuck on it then change the difficulty and play the level. then up it 1s complete and play it again doing pretty much as b4 but with bigger numbers, also try and mix 2 or 3 units for an attack and see which survives longest then concentrate yer build on that unit and build em up.

if you realy get stuck then just defend yer base and let your other commander take out the enimy that way you dont have to build or share resorces as much, he can build the weapons he needs and use them more effectivley if you let him/her

RE: Red Alert 3 - jungleboy - 18-01-2009 10:50

Yeah, have tried sending loads of different units. The annoying thing about the game is the mirage tanks on medium and up. They know where the bastard things are, so how on earth are they a mirage lol!
My fave units are the rocket angels, annihilated a medium with them yesterday Smile Plus if worked out how to defend my base properly. By building a wall of death as the rising sun, they dont want to attack your base then lol Smile Cheers Hexit