The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Rock returns!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: The Rock returns!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=29557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Rock returns!!!!! - tsurugi - 15-02-2011 15:47

Having watched raw last night was quite pleased the WM host turned out to be the rock and not that beiber kid.

I had forgotten just how great dwayne was on the mic. Am sure the tv executives were pissed at him over running and using the word "ass" so many times.
But its good to see him back if only for a limited time and his verbal assault on john cena was brilliant

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - vostok 1 - 15-02-2011 15:54

John Cena must be pissed. 5 plus years of main eventing and the Rock turns up and gets a bigger pop than Cena ever has.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - Master Yoda - 15-02-2011 16:05

FIIIINALLY!!!!Bounce

Absolute legend. Any young aspiring wrestlers need to take a look at 'The Great One' to see how a promo should be cut.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - theone1986 - 15-02-2011 16:14

one of the best moments in WWE for about 7 years lol, the pop he got was immense Smile.

the ripping into Cena and Michael Cole was just classic Rock, Great return!!!

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - gazfc - 15-02-2011 16:19

Great promo from the great one, it gave me that giddy feeling I used to get when I first started watching, him ripping apart cena was ace!!!

wwe just got interesting again

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - bcl - 15-02-2011 16:27

Bet the sponsors were doing their crusts, Classic Rock, with thankfully crappy attempts at getting rid of the word 'ass'.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - bobek - 15-02-2011 17:14

A 15 minute demonstration of what the WWE has been missing for years....personalities.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - Rammyrascal - 15-02-2011 17:14

fantastic news, the rock is one of my fav all time wrestlers

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - SimonAdams - 15-02-2011 17:23

I enjoyed Rock's return to the wwe, Atleast they did something right getting him to host wrestlemaina, Huge pop for the multi-time former champion that would put any current wwe star to shame.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - iloveMegan - 15-02-2011 17:27

Absolutely loved it, Big Grin at the censor not being quick enough for most of the "ass" usage, and he owned Cena and Cole. Thought he was going to challenge Undertaker at first. What was the deal with the woman leaving the limo though?