The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? (/showthread.php?tid=29785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 00:09

Hello boys Smile)

Being a hard core Blue Nose, my money - no sorry, my hopes, not my money lol are on Birmingham City to beat Arsenal this coming Sunday in the final - yay, come on you Zulus!!!!

So, who do YOU think will win??

Come on you Blues Smile))

Foxy xxxx

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Chilly - 22-02-2011 00:15

Hayley from Solihull could do with some joy in her life, so I'm hoping that Birmingham will win and put a much needed smile on her face. Cool Big Grin

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - malicious fan - 22-02-2011 00:18

i want birmingham to win foxy one! if i had to have a bet then i would bet on arsenal, sorry.

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 00:20

You put that so nicely Mal, thank you Smile)

As all the pressure's on Arsenal, I'm hoping we MAY surprise everyone???? Yes??? No????? lol

Love Foxy xxxxx

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - malicious fan - 22-02-2011 00:26

hope you do surprise them. im fed up of wenger going on about the quadruple!

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - terence - 22-02-2011 00:28

gooners all the way!Big Grin

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 00:29

Isn't he just the biggest pain in the arse ever!!!!! Course, should the unimaginable happen and Blues do win, be aware that we will have done this by deed or deeds most foul lol

xxxxx

(22-02-2011 00:26 )malicious fan Wrote:  hope you do surprise them. im fed up of wenger going on about the quadruple!

Boooo lol

xxxx

(22-02-2011 00:28 )terence Wrote:  gooners all the way!Big Grin

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - gazfc - 22-02-2011 00:30

I fucking hate Arsenal so Birmingham for me

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - rover - 22-02-2011 00:33

Sorry Foxy but l think Arsenal will just be to strong for Birmingham tho l hope I'm proved wrong and if you lose never mind your still in the F.A cup.Smile

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - staggerlee - 22-02-2011 00:35

I Would like to see Birmingham win and see someone else win something for a change but I think Arsenal will be too strong for them