The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? (/showthread.php?tid=29814)

Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - suck my big dick 17 - 22-02-2011 17:46

Im not sure who I should book to go and fuck next, Kerry or Delta. I had Delta last week and she amazing wouldnt mind her again but then there's Kerry Louise and Im a big fan of her?

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - El Zorro - 22-02-2011 19:19

I'd go for Kerry Louise, so you can give us a review of how's she like.
I though you'll be going for delta again. She's back on the 4th of march. I've already booked my place!!!

(22-02-2011 17:46 )suck my big dick 17 Wrote:  Im not sure who I should book to go and fuck next, Kerry or Delta. I had Delta last week and she amazing wouldnt mind her again but then there's Kerry Louise and Im a big fan of her?

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - suck my big dick 17 - 22-02-2011 19:24

Well Kerry is avaliable so im not sure who to go for?? Have you had Delta before? She is amazing.

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - suck my big dick 17 - 22-02-2011 22:16

Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White?

Im not sure who I should book to go and fuck next, Kerry or Delta. I had Delta last week and she amazing wouldnt mind her again but then there's Kerry Louise and Im a big fan of her?

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - eyesonly4u - 23-02-2011 00:03

maybe try someone who u dont have to pay

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - El Zorro - 23-02-2011 03:00

(22-02-2011 19:24 )suck my big dick 17 Wrote:  Well Kerry is avaliable so im not sure who to go for?? Have you had Delta before? She is amazing.

Oh YES! I did saw her twice last year. She's great, one of the best, hence Im coming back to see her...

Besides she beat Tia on my "who should I punt" poll Big Grin

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - wnakmandango - 27-03-2011 04:03

how much do they cost?

How long?
And what services?

RE: Who should I see next? Kerry Louise or Delta White? - vampiro - 28-03-2011 15:05

Where do u find these girls to examine and purchase services?