The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: The Twilight Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+---- Thread: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? (/showthread.php?tid=30797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - wnakmandango - 23-03-2011 21:18

I dont talk much IRL in general. And dont really talk at all to females as I only really talk about football and music.

Just wonder if girl thinks its weird if I dont talk or say anyyhing during sex, maybe I look/seem like a psycho.

Well I am somewhat in I have no mental interest in the female only physical.

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - iloveMegan - 23-03-2011 21:23

Reading some of the posts you've made on here, I imagine any girl you're with would insist on you keeping quiet.

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - tsurugi - 23-03-2011 21:46

(23-03-2011 21:18 )wnakmandango Wrote:  I dont talk much IRL in general. And dont really talk at all to females as I only really talk about football and music.

Just wonder if girl thinks its weird if I dont talk or say anyyhing during sex, maybe I look/seem like a psycho.

Doubt they would notice once you have the rag with chloroform over their mouths.....

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - SOCATOA - 24-03-2011 13:23

(23-03-2011 21:18 )wnakmandango Wrote:  I dont talk much IRL in general. And dont really talk at all to females as I only really talk about football and music.

My girlfriend doesnt say much during sex, but she does snoreSadSadSad

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - terence - 24-03-2011 13:33

try this! she won't think your weird or psycho at all!

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - Chimpy - 24-03-2011 13:38

A buddy of mine says that the girls he sleeps with dont make any noise, but then dead girls cant really say much.

The line? What line??? i just crossed which line?...um..can you draw me a picture of this line? Wink

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - terence - 24-03-2011 13:43

(24-03-2011 13:38 )Chimpy Wrote:  A buddy of mine says that the girls he sleeps with dont make any noise, but then dead girls cant really say much.

The line? What line??? i just crossed which line?...um..can you draw me a picture of this line? Wink

i can do you one better. a picture! you're ok yet!Tongue

[Image: onestep.jpg]

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - Chimpy - 24-03-2011 13:51

^ Are you sure thats not just a brown eared rabbit looking at a giant French fry?

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - mr williams - 24-03-2011 14:05

sometimes I talk to mrs w during sex....depends on whether or not there's a phone handy....

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex? - cwpussylover - 24-03-2011 14:20

not weird if u have a gimp mask onImportantBounce