The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video (/showthread.php?tid=31233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - aceman65 - 08-04-2011 22:12

I have been asked by Jamie to tell you about a new feature that has just started today.

It's a new video, that will show highlights of what's going to be released over the coming month. This will be updated every month from now on.

So here is the link to the New Highlights Video. I hope you like it.

RE: Elite TV Video Highlights - eagle_si - 08-04-2011 22:25

Very impressive. It caught my attention right from the start with what Becky was doing Smile Something there for everyone to enjoy for sure.

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - rover - 09-04-2011 00:05

Quite a useful feature with some good stuff coming up in April i.e Fernanda, Paige and Sophia.Smile

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - Pedro* - 09-04-2011 10:13

That certainly is a very interesting preview.Smile With promising content like that I can almost understand why Elite feel the need to plug the videos/picture service with double the OSGs 24/7. Almost.Rolleyes

One question though; What's happened to the Mica/Charlie in a limo video that IIRC was supposed to be released next week sometime? The clips in the preview video of Mica/Charlie together are from the 'Below Deck' video that was released in February.

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - mrmann - 09-04-2011 15:07

Limo? I haven't seen anything involving a limo.

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - unparalleled - 10-04-2011 02:30

That actually caught my eye.

He's a tip Jamie - that's if you're reading this. Why don't you run this ad on TV?(with the naughty bits blurred out) It sure will help your subscription.

Let mama Black help you Bounce what a line

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - I-Love-U-Fernanda - 10-04-2011 06:26

Apologise that I havent joined yet, but I view through Sky and phone/text in regularly.
I have hit the link but I'm only seeing the usual promo. Is that because I am not a member yet?

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - Sm© - 10-04-2011 07:45

(10-04-2011 06:26 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Apologise that I havent joined yet, but I view through Sky and phone/text in regularly.
I have hit the link but I'm only seeing the usual promo. Is that because I am not a member yet?

I watched the vid yesterday, it doesn't seem to be there anymore...

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - HEX!T - 10-04-2011 12:07

yup. i saw it too and now i just get a link to the free tour pages...
i guess they have removed it for now.

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video - Sm© - 10-04-2011 12:18

The Alexis Texas promo vid has also gone...