The UK Babe Channels Forum
Precious - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Precious (/showthread.php?tid=3191)

Precious - dalebags - 24-01-2009 11:05

Dont know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but keep an eye out for this new Paris Hilton programme on ITV2 which is comig soon- I noticed a promotional picture for it the other day and could swear I saw the elusive and nearly forgotten Precious on the picture- It may not have been her but I'll try to get the picture and put it on to see if it is her- I thought she has vanished.

If anyone else can find the pic as well that would be great

RE: Precious - Bulldog123 - 24-01-2009 12:51

Have not seen the clip so cannot comment, but will be interesting to know if it is her or not.

RE: Precious - MARCCE - 24-01-2009 12:55

dalebags Wrote:Dont know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but keep an eye out for this new Paris Hilton programme on ITV2 which is comig soon- I noticed a promotional picture for it the other day and could swear I saw the elusive and nearly forgotten Precious on the picture- It may not have been her but I'll try to get the picture and put it on to see if it is her- I thought she has vanished.

If anyone else can find the pic as well that would be great

If it's a picture of Paris Hilton with the 12 contestants that you're talking about then your eyes were deceiving you because she's definitely not there.

Could have been a different photo you're talking about of course but I'd have thought that would be the most obvious one used for promotional purposes.

RE: Precious - ClownSpank - 24-01-2009 14:09

did you think it was this one:

[Image: Paris-Hiltons-British-Best-Friend-0ffc0e...21bd6b.jpg]

RE: Precious - dalebags - 25-01-2009 21:24

It was that picture that I saw with the 12 contestants but the close up one you kindly provided was not there.Looking at that one I dont think it is her- I dont know her real name (Layla)

We shall hopefully find out though

Thanks for the help