The UK Babe Channels Forum
News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking (/showthread.php?tid=33445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Phone Hacking by News Of the World - lovebabes56 - 06-07-2011 10:11

Hi Guys this is a nerw thread for those who wish to eaxpress their feelings on the current Hacking story.

As far as i'm concerned, the Papers it's owners, need to do two things:-

1) First it needs to publish a FULL, unreserved and apology to the Dowler Family. To hear it hacked into Ms Fowler's mobile just after she disappeared, is just irresponsible.
It has taken it from hacking into celebrities to innocent members of the public, to pursue it's own interest. After all the family has been through enough and didn't need this.

2) Not only that it should fully cooperate with any public inquiry.

Finallly News International should do the decent thing and withdraw it's bid for BskyB. The govt should make sure it is forced to do so if
it refuses.

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - terence - 06-07-2011 10:20

apparently they hacked into the phones of the family's of the victims of the 7/7 terrorist attacks! just when you think it can't get any worse!

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - DanniPandemos - 06-07-2011 11:41

(06-07-2011 10:11 )babelover48 Wrote:  Finallly News International should do the decent thing and withdraw it's bid for BskyB.

It's News Corporation bidding for Sky, not News International, but I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to go through with the takeover.

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - lovebabes56 - 06-07-2011 13:08

so it does mean that it's not just celebrities who are targeted

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - Chimpy - 06-07-2011 13:20

(06-07-2011 13:08 )babelover48 Wrote:  so it does mean that it's not just celebrities who are targeted

It seems they targeted anyone who was news worthy or what they deemed to be in the public interest to report on

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - lovebabes56 - 06-07-2011 13:48

would it put you off buying the paper again?

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - terence - 06-07-2011 13:56

if i bought papers then it would definitely!

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - lovebabes56 - 06-07-2011 14:10

Should anyone at NOTW be arrested ansd charged?

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - mr williams - 06-07-2011 22:34

they've just announced that they've hacked the phones of British soldiers killed in Afghanistan......

I didn't think they could go any lower.....

RE: Phone Hacking by News Of the World - danifan - 06-07-2011 22:42

So Spitting Image was right all those years ago - they really are disgusting pigs annoyed

What really gets me is when they claim that their stories are 'in the public interest' - no it isnt, who honestly gives a flying monkies about a footballer having an affair or if some celeb is shagging someone new FFS! annoyed