The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? (/showthread.php?tid=3687)

Pages: 1 2 3

Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 04-02-2009 16:28

DJ Paul is always getting text messages read out on various daytime babeshows, is he a member here? , is he really a DJ ? let's be honest anyone who has DJ infront of their name is generally a fraud anyhow Big Grin
Anyone claim to know him?

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - mikedafc - 04-02-2009 16:32

Yeah I've seen him DJ he is pretty good. He DJ's at many different things from kids parties to clubs.

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 04-02-2009 16:35

mikedafc Wrote:Yeah I've seen him DJ he is pretty good. He DJ's at many different things from kids parties to clubs.
Big Grin
Does he have a website?

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - Colbert Rules - 04-02-2009 16:48

DJ Paul & Austin never fucking stop with TJ..not that I'm jealous!

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - mikedafc - 04-02-2009 16:49

Ask TJ next time you see her. He talks about her all the time.

As far as I know he works through an agency.

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 04-02-2009 16:52

Maybe one of the girls will drop by and tell us more.
Sounds like he's genuine tho', had a vision of him pretending to be a DJ just to impress the girls Smile

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - Shandy - 04-02-2009 20:18

lol he seems to text all the girls asking if TJ has told them about him, he just did it with emma about 30 mins ago

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - Colbert Rules - 04-02-2009 20:46

mikedafc Wrote:Yeah I've seen him DJ he is pretty good. He DJ's at many different things from kids parties to clubs.
Reminds me of Bill Hicks after a rant about eating pussy...'I'm available for children's parties by the way'

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - Hannah Lou - 04-02-2009 23:48

Colbert Rules Wrote:
Reminds me of Bill Hicks after a rant about eating pussy...'I'm available for children's parties by the way'

I am willing to offer my inside info to you, i speak to him on the phone he says he is a dj but ive wondered myself. he is a really sweet guy tho and he knows a lot about kids music..yes i am talking about bob the builder.I dont actually know if he is a real dj tho...the mind ponders eh ha ha!x x

RE: Anyone know DJ Paul the infamous texter ? - mikedafc - 05-02-2009 17:06

He used to send mix music tapes to different girls on different shows!!