The UK Babe Channels Forum
i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Other Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right (/showthread.php?tid=3695)

Pages: 1 2

i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - michelle - 04-02-2009 23:24

hey everyone, this is michelle from ch956 and first of all i just wanna b sure im doin this right...yes i am VERY computer illiterate!!!!! ok, now 2nd.....i wanna thank each n everyone of u who watch me. i appreciate u all so very much! u guys r the best!!!!

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - BigChuck - 04-02-2009 23:26

michelle Wrote:hey everyone, this is michelle from ch956 and first of all i just wanna b sure im doin this right...yes i am VERY computer illiterate!!!!! ok, now 2nd.....i wanna thank each n everyone of u who watch me. i appreciate u all so very much! u guys r the best!!!!

good to see you on here, welcome to the site

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - rover - 05-02-2009 00:08

Well a big hello and welcome to the forum michelle hope you enjoy it.
how are things in the states is the weather as cold as the UK?

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - michelle - 05-02-2009 00:11

well thank u babe. actually the weather here n LA is wonderful, as a matter of fact, celeste and i just went 2 the beach the other day!!

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - Dreamlander - 05-02-2009 00:13

Welcome Michelle! I love your shows,you are a top quality tease Big Grin Have a look around,there is quite a lot of you on this forum!

Dreamlander

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - mikedafc - 05-02-2009 00:13

What happened to Kat??

I'm missing my little Pussy Kat!!

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - rover - 05-02-2009 00:15

michelle Wrote:well thank u babe. actually the weather here n LA is wonderful, as a matter of fact, celeste and i just went 2 the beach the other day!!
no way! were knee deep in snow at the momentSmile

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - michelle - 05-02-2009 00:22

well thank u dreamlander, i definitely appreciate the warm welcomeWink yes i know there is alot of talk and debate about me on here, i have been coming here 4 awhile now but i just figured out how 2 join....yea i already know i am extremely computer retarded!!!!

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - jungleboy - 05-02-2009 00:24

It's sposed to be snowing here tonight, but there is just f***ing wind Sad All the stuff we had, has gone now Sad
Oh bonjour michelle btw Smile Have fun here!

RE: i just want 2 make sure im doing this right - rover - 05-02-2009 00:32

jungleboy Wrote:It's sposed to be snowing here tonight, but there is just f***ing wind Sad All the stuff we had, has gone now Sad

it's enough to freeze the balls of a brass monkey here in east angliaSad