The UK Babe Channels Forum
Has anyone seen this before? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Has anyone seen this before? (/showthread.php?tid=373)

Pages: 1 2 3

Has anyone seen this before? - Moorey - 30-09-2008 23:50

Flicking through some channels today, and noticed Party Girls were offering live chat to girls... over msn messenger. Never seen this type of thing before really, but I for one can't see it becoming that popular.. What do you all think?

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - steven6 - 01-10-2008 20:34

yeah noticed that karina currie does that

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - Cockney Rebel - 02-10-2008 01:59

Not my cup of tea

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - HEX!T - 07-10-2008 21:56

they do a backstage chat which i think is free as its over your msn, duno not tryed it, but karina currys isnt free and its not via msn as you gota log in to an external provider. with the backstage you just add it to your msn contacts

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - dondoe returns - 07-10-2008 23:41

I don't think it's free..it's Cellcast remember????

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - Moorey - 08-10-2008 01:15

It costs something obscene like £5 for 5 mins or something... Unless there's webcam involved, totally pointless as you could just be talking to any random person.

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - HEX!T - 08-10-2008 03:26

its just backstage on the show guys. they cant realy charge you as its using windows live. you just add addi to your contacts, so i dont know how they could charge.

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - Moorey - 08-10-2008 19:10

I made a new msn account just to try this, and there is a charge. You have to call some number, give them a pin number that they give you and it costs like £5 or something. Suffice to say, I didn't bother.

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - dondoe returns - 08-10-2008 20:04

Moorey Wrote:I made a new msn account just to try this, and there is a charge. You have to call some number, give them a pin number that they give you and it costs like £5 or something. Suffice to say, I didn't bother.
It's pretty much the same one sexstation runs....same company Cellcast...you get nothing for free from them...

RE: Has anyone seen this before? - *Kal-El* - 08-10-2008 20:57

What a con.