The UK Babe Channels Forum
Did April just storm off set? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Did April just storm off set? (/showthread.php?tid=3883)

Pages: 1 2 3

Did April just storm off set? - Stevie - 09-02-2009 23:15

She looked really pissed off, got her stuff and just walked off set, then they cut to the video loop. Something strange is going on...

RE: Did April just storm off set? - Stevie - 09-02-2009 23:18

My bad, she's back on. And rummaging through her handbag. She does however, still look mightily annoyed.

RE: Did April just storm off set? - shatos - 09-02-2009 23:23

She looks to be ok now. I don't think those shirt potatoes are going to get an airing to nightSad

RE: Did April just storm off set? - Stevie - 09-02-2009 23:25

shatos Wrote:She looks to be ok now. I don't think those shirt potatoes are going to get an airing to nightSad

In all honesty mate I don't think they're going to get an airing on TV ever again Sad

RE: Did April just storm off set? - arthurdaley - 09-02-2009 23:27

Stevie Wrote:
shatos Wrote:She looks to be ok now. I don't think those shirt potatoes are going to get an airing to nightSad

In all honesty mate I don't think they're going to get an airing on TV ever again Sad

Nice But in the wrong job if you don't like speaking to pervs why appear on such a programme.

RE: Did April just storm off set? - shatos - 09-02-2009 23:29

Stevie Wrote:

Really, what makes you say that?

RE: Did April just storm off set? - HEX!T - 09-02-2009 23:31

probably asked by the producer to stop being a bitch and hanging up on callers if they get just a little frootey, 9-11 is suposed to be the start of the adult chat section and it looks like she was deliberatly fucking off adult callers...

RE: Did April just storm off set? - arthurdaley - 09-02-2009 23:32

Hexit Wrote:probably asked by the producer to stop being a bitch and hanging up on callers if they get just a little frootey, 9-11 is suposed to be the start of the adult chat section and it looks like she was deliberatly fucking off adult callers...

Producer Lighten up and get em out.
April fk off

RE: Did April just storm off set? - T-850 - 09-02-2009 23:33

Hexit Wrote:probably asked by the producer to stop being a bitch and hanging up on callers if they get just a little frootey, 9-11 is suposed to be the start of the adult chat section and it looks like she was deliberatly fucking off adult callers...

And not the first time either.

Gentlemen, and even ladies, don't waste your hard earned money on her, call Amy, Roxy, Kylie or Faye for your moneys worth. Wink

RE: Did April just storm off set? - shatos - 09-02-2009 23:58

I think she has F.O.H. early. She has had one on her tonight hasn't she.