The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? (/showthread.php?tid=4169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 13:58

For me it a toss up between:

Toya
Paige
Tommie Jo
Rachel

I think Toya just pips it for me. Especially when shes wears that sexy leather short skirt and those transparent platform heels she likes wearing

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - adie1981 - 19-02-2009 14:06

Nidges05 Wrote:For me it a toss up between:

Toya
Paige
Tommie Jo
Rachel
I think Toya just pips it for me. Especially when shes wears that sexy leather short skirt and those transparent platform heels she likes wearing

Definately Toya's legs for me, check her out now, so sexy!

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Strix - 19-02-2009 14:10

adie1981 Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:For me it a toss up between:

Toya
Paige
Tommie Jo
Rachel

Definately Toya's legs for me, check her out now, so sexy!

I agree, Toya no question!

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Robot Devil - 19-02-2009 14:17

for me the totally babelicious emma wins this one. faultless

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - DOCTOR JOHN - 19-02-2009 15:00

hoy!!! you missed out Hannah!! she's got the best legs I have ever seen!! well I will go for Lori instead.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 15:02

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:hoy!!! you missed out Hannah!! she's got the best legs I have ever seen!! well I will go for Lori instead.

Sorry Doctor John. I figured i missed some out.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - SmĀ© - 19-02-2009 15:06

Tj (only cause hannah wasnt on the list)

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - jimbo5030 - 19-02-2009 15:08

ive gone with dionne because she is perfectly formed in every way, but i would have gone with hannah for best legs by far

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - jungleboy - 19-02-2009 15:23

For me it be young Camilla. I'm not a leg man, but they are special

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 15:23

jimbo5030 Wrote:ive gone with dionne because she is perfectly formed in every way, but i would have gone with hannah for best legs by far

Sorry guys for leaving out Hannah. I forgot to add her in. IMHO her legs are really skinny.