The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori - Night Shows - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori - Night Shows (/showthread.php?tid=4171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lori - Night Shows - LittleL - 19-02-2009 15:09

Hey Everyone!!

Hope you don't mind me starting my own thread, because i'v got about 6 threads on here but didn't know which to write in!! Lol!

I'm on PP 3am tonight... just going shopping in a minute to pick up some new sexy outfits.. hee, hee.. so i hope you'll all be watching! Big Grin

Any requests boys????????.................................xxxxx

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Signboy - 19-02-2009 15:18

Less is more!Wink

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Robot Devil - 19-02-2009 15:20

i have an original idea...birthday suit. i can hear the groans already. how about the nipple stickers/tassles that paige and tj have been wearing ?

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Signboy - 19-02-2009 15:22

Freebird Wrote:i have an original idea...birthday suit. i can hear the groans already. how about the nipple stickers/tassles that paige and tj have been wearing ?
She might want to wash them firstTongue

RE: Lori - Night Shows - jungleboy - 19-02-2009 15:40

You have probably gone now, but i bet cheerleader Lori is lovely Smile

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Robot Devil - 19-02-2009 15:45

Signboy Wrote:
Freebird Wrote:i have an original idea...birthday suit. i can hear the groans already. how about the nipple stickers/tassles that paige and tj have been wearing ?
She might want to wash them firstTongue

point very well made. or as an alternative i could.....best not finish that sentence.

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 17:03

LittleL Wrote:Hey Everyone!!

Hope you don't mind me starting my own thread, because i'v got about 6 threads on here but didn't know which to write in!! Lol!

I'm on PP 3am tonight... just going shopping in a minute to pick up some new sexy outfits.. hee, hee.. so i hope you'll all be watching! Big Grin

Any requests boys????????.................................xxxxx

A nice little skirt please Lori. Be nice for you to show of your legs Smile

RE: Lori - Night Shows - DOCTOR JOHN - 19-02-2009 18:11

Lori baby don't mind what you post up here, as long as you do as we ask!, ok right I would like to see you in a silky shiny black satin skirt with a see through white silk blouse and "fish net" sexy stockings so you can peel them off in front of the cameraWink..

anything else should I put? oh big shout outs to everyone and including me.Big Grin

RE: Lori - Night Shows - Firebird - 19-02-2009 19:14

HI LittleL , Well you could make my night and wear the White Bra and Knickers!!! Please Please Please!!! Smile
You said you bought that set,i just hope i did not miss you wearing it yesterday! Sad Thanks babes xxx

RE: Lori - Night Shows - EUH 28 - 19-02-2009 22:20

Not so much an outfit request, but any chance of donning some glasses? Maybe as part of a secretary or bookworm type deal? But glasses with anything (well as little as possible) would be great. Smile