The UK Babe Channels Forum
What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Show Formats & Content (/forumdisplay.php?fid=412)
+---- Thread: What's with the stoopid childish speaking? (/showthread.php?tid=4215)

What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - yummyyaz - 20-02-2009 19:12

Every time I catch one of these models with a mic in their hands they all speak with a samey way of speaking, like as if they are either trying to mimic the way little girls talk or as if they are talking to children The worst was ani james when she use to be on in the day, thankfully she's not like that any more, or as bad.

Is there a little classroom up in the attic of babe channels were they are all sent to learn to speak stupidly?

Now girls, if you speak like this this will turn ALLLL the men on.

And another, do they carry on with this way of speaking when you actually phone them?

Is it just me?

RE: What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 20-02-2009 19:19

Fake on screen voices Rolleyes
Similar discussion already taking place:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4210

RE: What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - firekind - 20-02-2009 19:20

they think its sexy i guess. if a girl talked to me like that in real life i would make my excuses and leg it for the nearest exit

RE: What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - TITSRUS - 22-02-2009 14:24

DDT43 Wrote:Every time I catch one of these models with a mic in their hands they all speak with a samey way of speaking, like as if they are either trying to mimic the way little girls talk or as if they are talking to children The worst was ani james when she use to be on in the day, thankfully she's not like that any more, or as bad.

Is there a little classroom up in the attic of babe channels were they are all sent to learn to speak stupidly?

Now girls, if you speak like this this will turn ALLLL the men on.

And another, do they carry on with this way of speaking when you actually phone them?

Is it just me?

Agreed!!

Rochelle, Megan & Tiffany from babestation constantly do it. They should all grow up & act their Ages after all they work on an Adult channel so they should All Act like Adults...

RE: What's with the stoopid childish speaking? - firekind - 22-02-2009 16:01

DDT43 Wrote:You would wouldn't you firekind Big Grin

of course i would. unless she was very drunkWink