The UK Babe Channels Forum
Old Shows: 2nd Clip Added (feat. Anoushka, Taylor, Jessie, Kat, Apple) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Old Shows: 2nd Clip Added (feat. Anoushka, Taylor, Jessie, Kat, Apple) (/showthread.php?tid=4263)

Pages: 1 2

Old Shows: 2nd Clip Added (feat. Anoushka, Taylor, Jessie, Kat, Apple) - Addison - 22-02-2009 22:38

Found a box of old VHS cassettes the other day, with a couple of vintage Babestation and Babecast recordings amongst them (there are bound to be other recordings in there, once I've sifted through them).

Here's a short BS clip from 2003. The line-up is Heavenly, Claire, Sophia (Italian(?) babe), Charlene (a.k.a. Cherri) and Cindy, a presenter from Australia who was one of my early faves, who was only on the show a short time. Lovely face, wonderful long black hair, beautiful bod and very well spoken. She used to wear glasses all the time (not doing a "saucy secretary" shtick in other words), which made her hotter, for some reason!

Not a lot goes on, and I'll probably find better material later (there must be some shows with Dani O'Neal, Anoushka, Kat, Spider, Taylor MacKenzie and Jessie in there somewhere). Anyway, for nostalgia fiends. Jessie was always a lot of fun on mic, and I always liked Taylor a lot.

Babestation clip
186 MB | 7 mins 41 sec

[Image: t261053_BST03101.jpg]
[Image: t261054_BST03102.jpg]

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - rover - 22-02-2009 23:44

your right how rude of meSmile thank you on the way

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - $h!ny h3lm3t - 22-02-2009 23:45

Emmaspuppy Wrote:88 hits on your thread and no replies?
That's why the 'thanks' button was introduced.
So more people should be using it Smile

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - uselessmonkey - 23-02-2009 00:00

Thanks for the vid!
The 'Australian' secretary you mention is actually Cindy Read and I believe she's South African.

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - Addison - 23-02-2009 00:24

Emmaspuppy Wrote:88 hits on your thread and no replies?
To be fair, three of those were me, editing the OP Smile

uselessmonkey Wrote:The 'Australian' secretary you mention is actually Cindy Read and I believe she's South African.
Cheers for the correction. I'm pretty good on accents normally. As I say, Cindy's well spoken, which makes it harder to pinpoint (I'd got it down as "posh" Australian, rather than 'Kath & Kim" Australian!). She's certainly gorgeous.

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - jordo - 23-02-2009 00:36

This is a fantastic thread. Brings back some old memories! Thanks muchly Smile

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - Colbert Rules - 23-02-2009 03:06

I don't remember the babe with the red bra?

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 23-02-2009 15:06

Ahhh the good old days! Cheers Addison Smile

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - rickhardo - 23-02-2009 15:16

Thanks Addison. Cindy Read might just be my favourite glamour model ever.

RE: Old Babestation Clip! (feat. Claire, Heavenly, Charlene, Cindy & Sophia) - skully - 23-02-2009 15:58

A great, good quality vid Addison, cheers mate...I wish my old vhs' lasted so well.