The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gary Ablett - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: Gary Ablett (/showthread.php?tid=42675)

Pages: 1 2

Gary Ablett - Rael 74 - 02-01-2012 11:58

Just hearing on Sky sports that Ex Liverpool, Everton & Birmingham player Gary Ablett has died Aged 46.

He later went on to coaching Liverpool reserves & managing Stockport county

A statement from the LMA confirmed he passed away on New Years day after battling with Non-Hogkins Lymphoma for the past 16 months.

The statement continued :-
Respected throughout the game by players, coaches & managers alike, Gary willl be sadly missed.
Our thoughts and condolonces are with Gary's wife Jaqueline and children

Another sad day for football.

RE: Gary Ablett - Money_Shot - 02-01-2012 13:06

On a day it makes headline news that Rooney receives a fine for turning up to training hanging out his arse we hear the loss of Gary Ablett.

RIP Gary, the game loses another one of the good guys!

The only player to win the FA cup for both Liverpool and Everton.

RE: Gary Ablett - Charlemagne - 02-01-2012 13:55

Sorry tp see that Gary has died.
I remember watching him when he played in the Liverpool defence.

RE: Gary Ablett - rickhardo - 02-01-2012 14:27

What a shame. Never thought he was the best player if I'm honest but you could never question his effort. RIP.

RE: Gary Ablett - deadmaninc - 02-01-2012 14:30

RIP Gary Ablett

RE: Gary Ablett - Stillroom Rock - 02-01-2012 14:52

Such sad news RIP

RE: Gary Ablett - roystonmerchant - 02-01-2012 19:08

(02-01-2012 14:27 )rickhardo Wrote:  What a shame. Never thought he was the best player if I'm honest but you could never question his effort. RIP.

Indeed... but he always managed to do his job without the fuss some of these prima-donnas do these days... take note Rooney you poor excuse for a human being

[split] Football Banter - i'llbeback123 - 04-01-2012 14:14

r.i.p Gary Ablett, the only player to win the fa cup with both livepool & everton died at age 46, following a battle against non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, i never knew, him but my prayers go out 2 his wife Jacqueline, their two boys & their daughter.

RE: Gary Ablett - Master Yoda - 06-01-2012 13:02

R.I.P Gary Ablett....Y.N.W.A

RE: Gary Ablett - mr williams - 06-01-2012 13:39

I read an interview with him not long after he was diagnosed and he remembered saying "but they can't be talking about me". This is a guy who was very fit, looked after himself and never smoked.

We all think we're immortal, and people who die before their time must have been drinkers, smokers or junk food addicts and yes, many of them are. But a hell of a lot of people aren't. A couple of years ago a mate of mine got up one morning, went to the bog and started peeing blood. Within three days they operated and he had a massive cancerous tumour removed from his kidney. He hadn't even felt unwell, let alone had any pain and didn't have the first clue that there was anything wrong. Fortunately for him, they caught it in time and he recovered.

For me, that's the scariest part. One day you're going along without a care in the world and the next you're facing that final tap on the shoulder....

Life is short and precious, so enjoy it.

RIP Gary.