The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" (/showthread.php?tid=4276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - DingDong - 23-02-2009 11:22

Think the guys at The Pad should seriously consider renaming this the “Tiffany Channel” or “Tiffany’s Lounge” as she is on it so often. Where is the variety?

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - al4 - 23-02-2009 12:03

she's been on the mic,after today she's off on holiday for 2 weeks...........bet you miss her then...................Cool

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Carl13 - 23-02-2009 13:51

I have no problem in the number of appearances she makes.

Always looks great and damn sexy Smile

She could come & bounce on my sofa, bed or anything else she wants Wink anytime Big Grin

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - *Kal-El* - 23-02-2009 14:43

was gonna say she come bounce on something else hehe

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Scotsman - 23-02-2009 16:17

I'm fine with there being so much Tiffany, I just wish Kelly Bell was on more than just Mondays and Tuesdays. Sad

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - tsurugi - 23-02-2009 16:45

she is awful

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - DingDong - 23-02-2009 17:43

The delights or otherwise of Tiffany are not being questioned however the lack of variety offered by the channel is. I am sure we would get tired of our favourites if seen 24 / 7. It will be interesting to see who they are able to put on when Tiffany is on holiday!!!

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Scotsman - 23-02-2009 18:22

Well Dani T is around a lot, they have Kelly Bell for Mondays and Tuesdays, Emma Spellar, Dani Harwood, Vikki T is on a lot, Fernanda's on sometimes, Keri...there's a lot of people who can fill in, it's not like they're short staffed.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 23-02-2009 19:23

DingDong Wrote:Think the guys at The Pad should seriously consider renaming this the “Tiffany Channel” or “Tiffany’s Lounge” as she is on it so often. Where is the variety?
I think her performances have been a God send to the channel! I think shes essential daytime viewing and if they changed the name of the channel to Tiffanys Lounge I for one would have no objection!!!!

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - cherryryder - 23-02-2009 19:26

astonv1 Wrote:
DingDong Wrote:Think the guys at The Pad should seriously consider renaming this the “Tiffany Channel” or “Tiffany’s Lounge” as she is on it so often. Where is the variety?
I think her performances have been a God send to the channel! I think shes essential daytime viewing and if they changed the name of the channel to Tiffanys Lounge I for one would have no objection!!!!

'Maybe Tiffany's sluttiness on Dani T's body' show...?