The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who are the 5 Babestation girls you'd like to see on screen together - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Who are the 5 Babestation girls you'd like to see on screen together (/showthread.php?tid=44002)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who are the 5 Babestation girls you'd like to see on screen together - Jessica_deluna - 16-02-2012 15:39

Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together & why

Mine are

Lolly Badcock (Because she is on screen all the time & i get bored of her but as soon as she has her first night off i really miss her)

Paige Tyler (Because she is really REALLY sexy)

Tiffany Chamber (Because she & Paige work well together)

Camilla (Only when she is in a freaky mood ie: Oil, PVC all that babestation goodness)

& Finally Preeti OR Priya (because they look the same & it really makes no difference to me which one is on they are both Extremely sexy)

@Jessica_Deluna

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - Gun33 - 16-02-2012 16:10

My five would be: Camilla, Preeti, Priya, Lolly and Lori. That's a fabulous five! Smile

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - SeanTheDon - 16-02-2012 16:13

Daryl Morgan
Priya
Tiffany
Lolly Badcock
Lori Buckby

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - mikedafc - 16-02-2012 17:36

Lolly, Louise, Geri, Lori & Dani O'Neal

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - vila - 16-02-2012 18:15

eek Three at a time is bad enough - five doesn't bear thinking about.

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - Snooks - 16-02-2012 18:18

(16-02-2012 18:15 )vila Wrote:  eek Three at a time is bad enough - five doesn't bear thinking about.

Couldn't have put it better myself Wink

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - bytor - 16-02-2012 18:21

Yep one girl on screen at any one time thank you. No more than two occasionally and no more than 4 girls in total if running on just two channels.
I am of course talking about Babestation only here. If its dirty wives or masti you are meaning then I could not care less-cram as many as you like on there.

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - KingSparks - 16-02-2012 18:40

1. Alex Adams
2. Caty Cole
- dont need anymore, these 2 would make my night to see them together all night again.
but, for the Threads sake...
3. Sophia Knight
4. Lynsey Atkinson
5. Tori Lee

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - vila - 16-02-2012 18:44

(16-02-2012 18:40 )KingSparks Wrote:  1. Alex Adams
2. Caty Cole
- dont need anymore, these 2 would make my night to see them together all night again.
but, for the Threads sake...
3. Sophia Knight
4. Lynsey Atkinson
5. Tori Lee

I can see an immediate problem here for the BS producers. bladewave

RE: Who are the 5 girls you'd like to see on screen together - zola - 16-02-2012 19:21

dionne mendez,jemma jey , kandi kay, torrie lee and ree petra because all 5 are comfortable with interaction and thats what we all want to see