The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=45368)

Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 04-04-2012 13:51

easy to see where this girl gets her name Shy i`ve been in heaven since the moment i saw her earlier on this morning Smile she looks so pretty and both her outfits she has been wearing just show off her really nice figure too just,. pure perfection,
i think i fell in love with her laugh she`s gorgeous & im just glad i know her name now after seeing she just done a foto shoot,bet she looks great in all of them & i think she`s definately my new favourite girl Surprised
she really is stunning and really nice to watch,ive been really enjoying her show & its just a pleasure really Heart
thanks SKY,its been really great seeing you & i had my SKY Plus Hd recording as soon as i saw you just before 11:30 today Big Grin Big Grin
i was so happy when i saw you then as i am now so i just wanted to show you a bit of well deserved support because i really want to get to see you alot more on this show,youve made my day & i just wanna get back to seeing you on the show coz you sure looked gorgeous before i came here to write this when i saw your name
i hope you get to see this coz i think your amazing really darlin` & thanks for whats already been an incredible day watching your show Heart
Lots Of Love Big Grin Big Grin
TigerPETExXx

RE: Sky - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 04-04-2012 16:00

Like Lexie Rider on this show yesterday, Sky is another graduate from the Apprentice nightschool....

These are some caps of Sky this afternoon on Babestation Daytime Xtra>>>>>

[Image: image-7C16_4F7C6039.jpg]

[Image: image-F794_4F7C6039.jpg]

[Image: image-4EF7_4F7C6039.jpg]

RE: Sky - Chat, Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 04-04-2012 21:40

thanks Rrroger Shy
i thought Sky was amazing today & i was really pleased when i seen the caps you did,she looked like a really nice girl
i thought she looked a bit familiar but hope to get even more familiar with her,cant wait to see her on the show again like she was this morning mate & then hopefully get chance to give her a quick buzz
Shy Smile Big Grin laugh Surprised eek Rolleyes