The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sport TV? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babecast / Sex Station / Blue Kiss / Live XXX (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Thread: Sport TV? (/showthread.php?tid=4605)

Sport TV? - steven6 - 04-03-2009 16:33

Anyone know what was Sport TV was all about on Mon and Tues?

RE: Sport TV? - tsurugi - 04-03-2009 16:36

they have made a deal with the daily sport so it is kinda like a sponsorship deal so they are called sport tv mon and tues they advertise the sport newspaper throughout the show and according to alex a few sport girls will be making guest apperances

RE: Sport TV? - BristolRovers - 04-03-2009 16:40

Yeah it seems like it was a sponsorship deal with The Daily Sport. Should be interesting seeing some Sport models on the channels, even though I haven't got a clue who are exclusive to the Sport! Big Grin

It was also discussed in this thread on Monday night when the changes first started.

RE: Sport TV? - Hollywood PillowPants - 04-03-2009 16:41

steven6 Wrote:Anyone know what was Sport TV was all about on Mon and Tues?

I think it was just a sponsership thing, if memory serves they've done it before on sexstation about a year ago.Rumour has it the shiteback 960 nightime show is going to be sponsered by 'Acme beachballs' and 'Horlicks' lol.

RE: Sport TV? - grayzer - 04-03-2009 17:15

tbh it would be epic if there was guest apperances
what would be everyones dream guests???

RE: Sport TV? - steven6 - 04-03-2009 17:20

tsurugi Wrote:they have made a deal with the daily sport so it is kinda like a sponsorship deal so they are called sport tv mon and tues they advertise the sport newspaper throughout the show and according to alex a few sport girls will be making guest apperances

I wonder if she meant that a few sportxxx babes will be making appearances, anyway that means the sport are endorsing 1 of there rivals

RE: Sport TV? - jameswil - 04-03-2009 18:04

I think guest appearances would be great Smile

RE: Sport TV? - tsurugi - 04-03-2009 18:07

steven6 Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:they have made a deal with the daily sport so it is kinda like a sponsorship deal so they are called sport tv mon and tues they advertise the sport newspaper throughout the show and according to alex a few sport girls will be making guest apperances

I wonder if she meant that a few sportxxx babes will be making appearances, anyway that means the sport are endorsing 1 of there rivals

i think they mean girls who grace the paper on a regular basis don't think any of the sportxxx babes do

RE: Sport TV? - steven6 - 04-03-2009 21:32

thats crazy after all when you press the info button on sportxxx it says `all your favourite sport newspaper babes'

RE: Sport TV? - Hazhard - 04-03-2009 21:38

jameswil Wrote:I think guest appearances would be great Smile

that would be a good idea.