The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now (/showthread.php?tid=46101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - Scottishbloke - 29-04-2012 02:11

Don't know about you but as the nights are ticking by the show's are getting tamer and tamer in my opinion, it's got Ofcom paranio written all over them and is spreading fast like a disease, never in the history of the Babe Channels have I seen them as bad as this, I'm am slowly losing interest in the lot of them bar a few. I would very much be interested in what the general view is on them in their current state so yes I have set up a poll.

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - Addison - 29-04-2012 03:04

I don't think their tameness is increasing. I think things have been at about the same level for a while now. Production values have gone up over time; I suppose it's cheaper to create snazzy-looking TV broadcasts than it's ever been (in terms of equipment costs, etc), and a certain uniform presentational vapidity tends to be one of the byproducts of 'improved' production values. Some of the blandness is probably also the result of having overly long broadcasting hours. The drudgery of long shifts means that the programmes fall into a repetitive rut out of convienience and exhaustion. Those involved in the making of the shows just pump out slick, colourless stuff because they've got so many hours to fill. It's become a routine (Suggestion: how about going back to starting the shows later in the evening, and finishing earlier in the morning?).

That said, I'm one of the ones still happy with what gets shown, but that's because I don't need to see babes behaving in overtly sexual ways in order to find them sexual! They don't need to do; they just need to be.

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - kaizcv - 29-04-2012 08:42

Excellent

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - trevor format - 29-04-2012 09:36

(29-04-2012 03:04 )Addison Wrote:  I don't think their tameness is increasing. I think things have been at about the same level for a while now.

I agree with this. I haven't noticed much change recently.

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2012 10:11

no, theyre doing a good a job as they can under the current ofcom rules

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - HannahsPet - 29-04-2012 10:54

They have been at this level for over a year now i havent been watching as much as i used to but thats because one of my fave girls has left the scene and others i like are not on as much as i would like. also its almost predictable which girls will be on BS and Elite now what is needed is a new channel to kick them all up the backside but doubt in this financial climate anyone would risk the investment

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - Regenerated - 29-04-2012 11:40

Oh no, not another "pissed off" thread Sad

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - eccles - 02-05-2012 00:30

Definitely, I used to look forward to the 241s, now theres nothing.

By the way, if you havent voted for the petition, why not?
Dont just stand by and let the channels die.
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - madjack - 02-05-2012 09:19

I can't believe people are voting no!

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now - bigglesworth - 04-05-2012 12:08

(02-05-2012 09:19 )madjack Wrote:  I can't believe people are voting no!

I voted no. I don't feel pissed off.