The UK Babe Channels Forum
EU Fiscal Treaty - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: EU Fiscal Treaty (/showthread.php?tid=46992)

Pages: 1 2

EU Fiscal Treaty - dan g 27 - 01-06-2012 12:12

Right the Irish are currently voting in this treaty and so far the yes vote is winning. I voted no, because I wanted to show Brussels that they can't just walk all over us like a door mat.

I can understand why people may have voted yes, because they may feel the future of the country would be uncertain if they voted no. Even if we vote no another referendum will be thrown at us to make sure we vote yes, its happened before. Only 12 eurozone countries need to pass the treaty, so it may not make a difference if we vote no.

I'm sick of the mess the country is in, I'm sick of mass emigration and I'm sick of my shit Government. There needs to be a mass protest, not a violent one to show we are not happy with the Government and Brussels. I'm also sick of the ordinary people being punished just to save the bankers

Hi - broncobilly10 - 01-06-2012 12:38

(01-06-2012 12:12 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Right the Irish are currently voting in this treaty and so far the yes vote is winning. I voted no, because I wanted to show Brussels that they can't just walk all over us like a door mat.
I can understand why people may have voted yes, because they may feel the future of the country would be uncertain if they voted no. Even if we vote no another referendum will be thrown at us to make sure we vote yes, its happened before. Only 12 eurozone countries need to pass the treaty, so it may not make a difference if we vote no.
I'm sick of the mess the country is in, I'm sick of mass emigration and I'm sick of my shit Government. There needs to be a mass protest, not a violent one to show we are not happy with the Government and Brussels. I'm also sick of the ordinary people being punished just to save the bankers

i voted no mate but the government sacred enough people into a yes vote.

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - dan g 27 - 01-06-2012 16:28

So it looks like the Irish are going to pass this treaty. 60% voted yes, 40% voted no, we have just sold our souls to the devil so we have

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - Charlemagne - 01-06-2012 16:30

(01-06-2012 16:28 )dan g 27 Wrote:  So it looks like the Irish are going to pass this treaty. 60% voted yes, 40% voted no, we have just sold our souls to the devil so we have

You haven't sold your souls to 'The Devil', just to Germany.

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - terence - 01-06-2012 16:37

sinn fein have come out of it pretty well. even though the 'no's' were defeated, they have seen a sharp rise in the polls and gerry adams has become the most popular party leader.

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - dan g 27 - 01-06-2012 16:42

Fucking cunts Fine Gael, Labour and Fianna Fail they destroyed the future of this country by backing the yes vote. All these major parties only care about money, bankers and their pensions and then leave the rest of the country to rot. Anyone that votes for those parties are not right either, I will not be voting for them and although Sinn Fein backed the no vote, I will not vote for them, I don't really trust them. I will either vote for one of the small parties (not the Green party, I don't trust those pot headed hippies), decide not to vote at all or the last resort set up my own political party and help fix the country and I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious when I say that

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - dan g 27 - 01-06-2012 16:43

(01-06-2012 16:37 )terence Wrote:  sinn fein have come out of it pretty well. even though the 'no's' were defeated, they have seen a sharp rise in the polls and gerry adams has become the most popular party leader.
Sinn Fein will win the next election, but I'm reluctant to vote for them, I need a lot of convincing to be able to vote for them

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - HannahsPet - 01-06-2012 16:51

if it wasnt for the germans and UK the whole thing would be 10 times worse

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - dan g 27 - 01-06-2012 20:41

I'm shocked that only 5 out of the 43 constituencies voted no. Only Counties Donegal and Dublin voted no

RE: EU Fiscal Treaty - HannahsPet - 03-06-2012 11:24

wonder if this program on CNN now will have effect on Gerry adams popularity

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/25/world/europe/wus-n-ireland-secrets/index.html

seems a american college has tapes that could put adams in the dock seems the US dont want them released