The UK Babe Channels Forum
Stuff It... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Forum Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=414)
+---- Thread: Stuff It... (/showthread.php?tid=47067)

Pages: 1 2

Stuff It... - Clit Eastwood - 03-06-2012 16:26

I'm gunna use the forum 4 obsevation purposes from now on...No posting any more..This way I cant get annoyed or piss off other members as I think I mite be doing..Better 2 do it b4 I reach my 1000th post.Take care peeps....enjoy ...Sad

RE: Stuff It... - dan g 27 - 03-06-2012 16:29

I hope you reconsider your decision, you're a good forum member.

RE: Stuff It... - HoneyRocks - 03-06-2012 16:32

Why? Who've you annoyed or who's annoyed you?

I choose to ignore or not comment on a lot of things and just post on stuff that interests me or makes me smile!

Or of course post about my favourite lady the very lovely & beautiful Miss ScottHeartWinkTongueRolleyesHeart

RE: Stuff It... - Charlemagne - 03-06-2012 16:35

It's differences of opinon which makes it a forum. Otherwise it would just be a babes appreciation society..

So just toughen up and get out there and bite some legs

Was it that Kelly that upset you ... She one hard b....WinkWink

RE: Stuff It... - Clit Eastwood - 03-06-2012 17:31

I'll give thanks where deserved,but nothing more...I'm done...Blush...
Nothing 2 do with Kels Charle m8...I wont have a bad word said against her buddy....

RE: Stuff It... - LODOS - 03-06-2012 17:38

When u PM'ed me i thought you meant you were logging of for the day, Hope you carry on posting, you have some great opinions.

RE: Stuff It... - Snooks - 03-06-2012 17:47

I think I summed it up in my PM response to you Mart. There are frustrations with forum life as there are with all aspects of life. Peoples words and actions will often seem extremely annoying and things will often seem very unjust and unfair. The number of times people have pissed me right off in life is so enormous I have just learnt to treat it like water off a ducks back. Don't despair, just laugh instead its much healthier.

RE: Stuff It... - Stillroom Rock - 03-06-2012 17:52

Who have you pissed off? and who has pissed you off? you shouldn't leave on their account

RE: Stuff It... - dan g 27 - 03-06-2012 18:16

Stillroom Rock is right you shouldn't leave on their account, you and everyone else has the right to voice opinions whether they like it or not

RE: Stuff It... - SirAssAlot - 03-06-2012 18:21

Every 1 has their of days & today might be 1 of yours, You might change your mind tomorrow mate Smile

If your pissed of at some of the girls just do what i do, Stop posting vids in their threads!! I even left a note in my profile explaining why i stopped posting content of certain babes.