The UK Babe Channels Forum
R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: R.I.P Ernest Borgnine (/showthread.php?tid=47926)

R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - *Kal-El* - 09-07-2012 07:52

Veteran actor Ernest Borgnine passed away earlier today at the age of 95 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, reportedly due to renal failure. I remember him mostly for being in the Tv series Airwolf Rest In Peace Ernest Sad.

RE: R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - lovebabes56 - 09-07-2012 08:15

I also remember him as a fine actor in many westerns. R.I.P. Ernest

RE: R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - SOCATOA - 09-07-2012 11:27

Good, gutsy actor, active till the end, R.I.P. Ernest.

RE: R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - 4evadionne - 09-07-2012 12:41

a real sad loss, he was a fine actor and he was brilliant in one of my all time fave movies the wild bunch. r.i.p ernest.

RE: R.I.P Ernest Borgnine - mr williams - 10-07-2012 20:51

He was married five times, his first four marriages lasting less than 15 years between them. His fourth marriage, to actress Ethal Merman (she was best known for singing "There's no business like show business") lasted barely five weeks. However, in 1973, at the age of 56, he married his fifth and final wife, the 31 year old Tova Traesnaes, and they stayed together for the last 39 years of his life.

In 2008, Borgnine was interviewed on Fox and Friends when he was asked about the secret to his longevity. Laughingly, he responded "I don't dare tell you". He then leaned over to whisper into the ear of presenter Steve Doocy, but the whisper was caught by the microphone....... "I masturbate a lot."