The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tony Scott R.I.P - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: Tony Scott R.I.P (/showthread.php?tid=48924)

Pages: 1 2

Tony Scott R.I.P - *Kal-El* - 20-08-2012 11:36

British-born filmmaker Tony Scott, director of such Hollywood blockbusters as “Top Gun” and “Crimson Tide,” also "Man On Fire","Beverly Hills Cop II" jumped to his death yesterday from a bridge over Los Angeles Harbour, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office said. Its really sad to hear of this news as he was one of fav film directors rest in peace Tony.

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - 4evadionne - 20-08-2012 12:00

Very sad news indeed about Tony Scott, he was truly a great director R.I.P Tony, you have left a fine legacy of films for all to cherish.

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Money_Shot - 20-08-2012 12:16

Fuck!!! That was a shocker. I didn't expect to hear that .

RIP Tony, you've made some excellent films in your time and you were a great director.

Just to add a few more films I know he done off the top of my head...

Days of Thunder
Enemy of The State
True Romance
The Hunger

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Charlemagne - 20-08-2012 17:54

It's now being reported that Tony had just discovered that he had inoperable brain cancer...

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Scottishbloke - 20-08-2012 19:20

Suicide is never an option but in moments of high anxiety and panic any one of us could carry it out. If Tony had just heard that he had been diagnoised with brain cancer this could have frightened him into deciding to end his life rather than face the terrible fear of what cancer on the brain could bring about it. A terrible loss, so tragic and very sad to hear. RIP to a legend.

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Tumble_Drier - 20-08-2012 19:48

(20-08-2012 17:54 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's now being reported that Tony had just discovered that he had inoperable brain cancer...

I suspected as much when i first heard the news. A very sad end to one of our finest exports to Hollywood.

The ad that reputedly got him the Director's Chair for Top Gun...

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Stillroom Rock - 20-08-2012 19:54

Seems ha would rather end it all that go through a slow painful death how sad RIP

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - *Kal-El* - 20-08-2012 20:38

Really gonna miss his films he was always for me a great film maker and will be sadly missed we won't see the likes of his kind of films Sad.

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Rammyrascal - 21-08-2012 00:10

sad news, top gun was what got me into miltary aircraft

RE: Tony Scott R.I.P - Charlemagne - 21-08-2012 16:23

ABC News in America initially reported that Mr Scott was suffering from inoperable brain cancer but this has now been disputed by his family.
The examination of Mr Scott's brain could not be completed on Monday.

But the police have found a suicide note in his office, although the contents haven't yet been released.

Several sick fuckers bystanders filmed his death and photos are now reported to be being touted for sale.