The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bucket List - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Bucket List (/showthread.php?tid=49007)

Pages: 1 2

Bucket List - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-08-2012 15:10

...Things to do before you die.As I'm feeling in a reflective mood today I figured that this thread idea would reveal alot about what makes some of the characters on here tick.So feel free to take part & share your thoughts.As many or few as you like,simple or complex.Achieving goals,realizing dreams,overcoming fears,simple pleasures,helping others.Have fun with it !

RE: Bucket List - Money_Shot - 22-08-2012 16:02

Good thread idea mate Smile

I completed something a few weeks back that was on my bucket list, and that was to perform live on stage (musically) Whether or not it could be deemed as a success to those who had to grin a bare it is another thing, however the fact I scribbled it off my list means it was Big Grin

One thing I'd like to do is cycle 100 miles in one day.

RE: Bucket List - dogman - 22-08-2012 16:04

Take early retirement,and do fuck all for the rest of my,hopefully long and happy lifeBig Grin

RE: Bucket List - Charlemagne - 22-08-2012 16:15

Things to do before I die:

I've already done five of mine:
Abseiling
MGM's 'Tower of Terror ' Ride
Hot Air Balooning
White Water Rafting
Paragliding

I'd like to do the British 3 highest peaks challenge in 24 hours.

RE: Bucket List - Money_Shot - 22-08-2012 16:23

Fucking hell Charlemagne, you don't fuck about do you?! Tongue

RE: Bucket List - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-08-2012 16:37

Thanks for reminding me Money & Charle,that's the bit I forgot to mention,ie. if you've already made a list,what have you managed to tick off so far.Also for those who make lists now,can post here with updates of their sucesses.

RE: Bucket List - dan g 27 - 22-08-2012 17:54

I have always had the dream of eating at KFCBig Grin

No seriously, I would love to travel the world and see many countries with different traditions and cultures.

I have already been to many countries in Europe and been to the USA once, but I would like to go countries like Vietnam or Japan in Asia, Peru in South America or South Africa one day.

Other things I would like to do is go to the North Pole. Watching an episode on Top Gear has weirdly inspired me to go to the North Pole.

I would love to have a jet ski as well. I remember when lots of people were driving around jet skis during the Volvo Ocean Race and now I really want one.

Finally, I don't know what you call it, but I would like to jump off a plane and parachute down a few thousand feet. I would shit my pants, but it would be good cracicBig Grin

RE: Bucket List - Money_Shot - 22-08-2012 18:02

Wait... You've never had a KFC ?

Sky dive I think is what it's called jumping out the plane.

RE: Bucket List - dan g 27 - 22-08-2012 18:08

(22-08-2012 18:02 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Wait... You've never had a KFC ?

Sky dive I think is what it's called jumping out the plane.
Never, there very rare to see in Ireland . . . well where I come from anyway

I have come close to eating KFC, but have been thwarted in my efforts

RE: Bucket List - Clit Eastwood - 22-08-2012 18:11

MONEY SHOT....I've already done over 100 miles in a day buddy...was about 20 years ago geeze....130 miles in a day buddy....loved it