The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hi to all - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Member Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Hi to all (/showthread.php?tid=5002)

Pages: 1 2

Hi to all - slotpyr - 13-03-2009 16:18

Just thought I would say hello to everyone Smile

My friend and I (he is not registered here though) have ALOT of content of Babestation Big Grin as we were both big fans of it so I will be posting it on behalf of us both Smile

I will update my signature with links to each set etc.

Question though, do you guys like babes all posted in the one thread or would I post my stuff in seperate threads with the set names? just so I know what I am doing Smile

Thanks and let me know, nice forum Smile

RE: Hi to all - *Kal-El* - 13-03-2009 16:20

welcome the forum slotpyr

RE: Hi to all - G@Z! - 13-03-2009 16:21

welcome to this mad place slotpyr Big Grin

RE: Hi to all - bree - 13-03-2009 16:26

welcome to the madness slotpyr Big Grin

RE: Hi to all - skully - 13-03-2009 16:31

slotpyr Wrote:Just thought I would say hello to everyone Smile

My friend and I (he is not registered here though) have ALOT of content of Babestation Big Grin as we were both big fans of it so I will be posting it on behalf of us both Smile

Question though, do you guys like babes all posted in the one thread or would I post my stuff in seperate threads with the set names? just so I know what I am doing Smile

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here mate Wink.
As far as posting goes, you have two main options, firstly you can post the content in the girls section/threads that already exist, or secondly, you could create a thread to post all your content in, the choice is yours, but remember that you can't post full sets!

RE: Hi to all - $h!ny h3lm3t - 13-03-2009 16:33

Slotpyr how do, hope to see you Out There.

RE: Hi to all - slotpyr - 13-03-2009 21:41

skully Wrote:
slotpyr Wrote:Just thought I would say hello to everyone Smile

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here mate Wink.
As far as posting goes, you have two main options, firstly you can post the content in the girls section/threads that already exist, or secondly, you could create a thread to post all your content in, the choice is yours, but remember that you can't post full sets!
Can I post samples from sets and have rapidshare links to them?or link you to another site that has the full ones or what?

RE: Hi to all - Hazhard - 13-03-2009 21:46

Welcome to the forum mate Smile

RE: Hi to all - cheesyboy - 14-03-2009 01:23

welcome to the forum slotpyr and enjoy u r time here mate. Cheesyboy.

RE: Hi to all - skateguy - 14-03-2009 02:30

Welcome to the forum slotpyr - hope you have some fun here... Smile

You can post a few samples from a Babestation set but not the full set or links to a full set. You can see some guidelines on posting Babestation material here