The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? (/showthread.php?tid=50726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - birdlime - 16-10-2012 21:04

Which sports would you say that doesn't get enough TV coverage as it deserves to.

RE: Which sports doesn't get enough TV coverage - gazfc - 16-10-2012 21:13

Football and woman's volley ball Big Grin

RE: Which sports doesn't get enough TV coverage - -PJ- - 16-10-2012 21:15

Motorsport doesn't get enough coverage, apart from F1 no other Motorsports receive the coverage they deserve. I'd love to see BTCC shown on ITV1 instead of ITV4 which would attract a much wider audience. It's also disappointing how little coverage the Le Mans 24hr race gets tbh.

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - Charlemagne - 16-10-2012 22:26

I agree with Gaz.. there's not enough Women's Volleyball..

Eurosport used to cover both original & Beach Volleyball but all that we've seen this year was during the Olympics..

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - Rammyrascal - 16-10-2012 23:21

UK Ice Hockey. at the moment it gets just 1 hour a week on sky sports and even that is just the top league, not any leagues below that. deserves a lot lot more

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - The Abyss - 17-10-2012 16:44

in a way english football because its all about the premier league i want to see more of the original league the football league there isnt even a decent highlights show for it

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - mickster - 31-10-2012 21:46

topless table tennis
RLC v S66
B.S. v Chat Girl
It'd be a ratings winner.
Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue

RE: Which sports doesn't get enough TV coverage - BgLugs - 31-10-2012 21:55

(16-10-2012 21:15 )-PJ- Wrote:  Motorsport doesn't get enough coverage, apart from F1 no other Motorsports receive the coverage they deserve. I'd love to see BTCC shown on ITV1 instead of ITV4 which would attract a much wider audience. It's also disappointing how little coverage the Le Mans 24hr race gets tbh.

You obviously can't get "Motors tv" ch. 413 on Sky then

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - BgLugs - 31-10-2012 21:57

(17-10-2012 16:44 )The Abyss Wrote:  in a way english football because its all about the premier league i want to see more of the original league the football league there isnt even a decent highlights show for it

What about the "Football League Show" after "MOTD" on BBC 1 on saturday nights and on the red button on sunday mornings

RE: Which Sports Don't Get Enough TV Coverage? - BgLugs - 31-10-2012 21:58

Bring back "The Real Catfight" that used to be on "The Wrestling Channel" or any other topless female combat