The UK Babe Channels Forum
Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? (/showthread.php?tid=51825)

Pages: 1 2

Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - dundeered - 04-12-2012 19:17

At the moment I am finding myself completely and utterly obsessed, and infatuated, and fantasising about Mikaela from RLC. I just can't get her out of my head. Is this healthy and normal? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - LODOS - 04-12-2012 20:17

O yea, 24/7 about ella jolie, i just cant get enough Tongue

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - Gibbs Luvs Dani O - 04-12-2012 20:21

Can't say i haveeek
Wonder if members usernames could be a clue to it.Blush

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - Stillroom Rock - 04-12-2012 20:25

No

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - SOCATOA - 04-12-2012 20:32

Oh yes, a babe with tattoo,s. She knows who she isTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - cwpussylover - 04-12-2012 21:13

are u fuckin mad...as if id go thru fernny babes rubbish to find a used tammy or thru tammy taylors rubbish to find a cotton budImportantshocked

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - sweetsugar007 - 04-12-2012 22:32

(04-12-2012 21:13 )cwpussylover Wrote:  are u fuckin mad...as if id go thru fernny babes rubbish to find a used tammy or thru tammy taylors rubbish to find a cotton budImportantshocked

Get counselling man!!

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - StanTheMan - 04-12-2012 22:46

(04-12-2012 20:25 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  No

Big Grin You beat me to it.

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - dan g 27 - 04-12-2012 22:59

(04-12-2012 19:17 )dundeered Wrote:  At the moment I am finding myself completely and utterly obsessed, and infatuated, and fantasising about Mikaela from RLC. I just can't get her out of my head. Is this healthy and normal? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
First of all no to your question.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, but I think if you start sending letters, buying gifts or any other weird behaviour then I think it may be a cause for concern.

But hey, what the fuck do I know, its just my opinion.

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - dundeered - 04-12-2012 23:17

(04-12-2012 22:59 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 19:17 )dundeered Wrote:  At the moment I am finding myself completely and utterly obsessed, and infatuated, and fantasising about Mikaela from RLC. I just can't get her out of my head. Is this healthy and normal? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
First of all no to your question.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, but I think if you start sending letters, buying gifts or any other weird behaviour then I think it may be a cause for concern.

But hey, what the fuck do I know, its just my opinion.

I have not got that bad yet, fortunately.Smile But I just can't get Mikaela out my head at the momentBlush.