The UK Babe Channels Forum
Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Forum: Camilla (/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+----- Thread: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla (/showthread.php?tid=51980)

Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - Fernandez Esperenda - 11-12-2012 02:06

As many of you like me are massive fans of Camilla it'd be great if babestation gave us a whole night dedicated to the beautiful Camilla without any interuptions. Personally I think it would be a great night, would anybody else on the forum like Babestation to give us a night of Camilla?!

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - sierraman - 11-12-2012 21:53

(11-12-2012 02:06 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  As many of you like me are massive fans of Camilla it'd be great if babestation gave us a whole night dedicated to the beautiful Camilla without any interuptions. Personally I think it would be a great night, would anybody else on the forum like Babestation to give us a night of Camilla?!

agreed solo evening needed

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - dirrt - 12-12-2012 18:46

She doesn't appeal to me at all anymore the way she used to, the second boobjob and all the tattoo's are a turn off.

Much rather a full night of Mica.

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - Money_Shot - 12-12-2012 18:49

I voted Yes, purely just so I can watch a whole evening uninterrupted on Babestation Big Grin

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - Gun33 - 12-12-2012 18:54

As far as I am concerned every night is a Camilla night. SmileHeart

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - sierraman - 12-12-2012 19:36

camilla and dionne put the x in babestation x please get camilla back on solo be great to also have 1 or 2 other similar minded gorgeous babes brought in to supplement these 2

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - streetwise65 - 13-12-2012 19:30

Only problem a full night of Queen Camilla would mean no sleep ! but im sure it would be worth it!!

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - Snooks - 13-12-2012 23:10

Never mind a night - I want her in my bed all week to keep me warm with her ample boobies and lovely body Tongue.
Failing that a whole week of Camilla on my telly would be ok too Big Grin.

RE: Petition to get a whole night of Camilla - billyboy1963 - 16-12-2012 20:03

Give me Camilla at any time