The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? (/showthread.php?tid=52149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - The Truth - 19-12-2012 00:18

It's quite evident right now that the babeshows are as good as there ever going to be or get for the foreseeable future.
So the question I pose is.....Is it time to pull the plug or continue as is?
Whether you are just a viewer or viewer/caller,It's clear to all their are more posts of complaint rather than praise,which again begs the the question: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is?

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - mido - 19-12-2012 00:20

all the time they are making money they will continue

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - Money_Shot - 19-12-2012 00:25

I personally don't watch the shows anywhere near as much as I once did, however I do find myself checking out who's on etc. Phones seem busy enough and the babes are enjoying it. Why stop ?

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - iloveMegan - 19-12-2012 00:27

Although there may be "more posts of complaint", the channels are still getting calls (they wouldn't be on air otherwise) so there are people who are happy with the shows as they are. For anyone who isn't, they can simply stop watching rather than pull the plug for everyone else.

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - mido - 19-12-2012 00:30

people are complaining but those same people are still watching so they cant be that bad

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - mickster - 19-12-2012 00:46

How about this question .
Why be negative about viewing/calling some of thehottest,sexiest girls your never going to meet in "real life".If/when these babe channels cease to exist everybody who comes on this forum will miss them like crazy.Anybody who says different are telling porkies .
Time to pull the plug?You must be barmy !

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - Rammyrascal - 19-12-2012 00:50

continue. whilst not as good as they were in the past, theyre still for me very watchable and from what i can tell, theyre still getting good amounts of calls each night

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - SCIROCCO - 19-12-2012 00:52

PIN protection. I am watching less and less. No slips, virtually no models taking risks.....boring.

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - mickster - 19-12-2012 00:56

Just one more thing anyone who votes to pull the plug :Why are you on this forum site ????

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is? - Stillroom Rock - 19-12-2012 01:14

Continue as it is, no one is being forced to watch it(though it would be interestng if anybody actually was), if you don't like it watch something else