The UK Babe Channels Forum
Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? (/showthread.php?tid=52213)

Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - Fernandez Esperenda - 21-12-2012 19:26

Jus' a quick thought, would anybody be willing to pay more to see bigger named girls such as preeti, priya, kandi, Tiffany, camilla ect appear on the shebang bed and step it up a notch without all the tv rules?

For arguments sake a one off payment of £20 to see a one off show with the likes of the twins or camilla ect?

What do you think guys?

RE: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - Fernandez Esperenda - 21-12-2012 19:56

Atleast vote if your not going to leave any feedback!

RE: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - mikedafc - 21-12-2012 20:25

Kandi yes, the others not really unless they were doing B/G

RE: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - tman952001 - 21-12-2012 20:35

would love to see Camilla take a cock.

RE: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - BoBByB187 - 21-12-2012 22:16

Honestly no. Just because, as we've seen with Dionne, the big names don't automatically produce a good show. They may pull in some attention but they may not deliver.

RE: Would people be willing to pay more for bigger named girls? - Fernandez Esperenda - 21-12-2012 22:22

i reckon camilla would put on a banger of a show, or preeti or priya... the names i used are just examples, this calibre of girl would be great if we give shebang that little extra help to persuade the girls, hense the willingness of us paying higher money for bigger named girls..

I made this thread to try and give shebang a little bit of help with some research as something maybe they can look into