The UK Babe Channels Forum
Help posting pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Help posting pics (/showthread.php?tid=528)

Help posting pics - wastou - 16-10-2008 14:31

For future reference if Iv'e got some pictures that are jpeg images that I view through Quicktime how can post them for others to see, which is the best and easiest way.

RE: Help posting pics - TITSRUS - 16-10-2008 14:42

wastou Wrote:For future reference if Iv'e got some pictures that are jpeg images that I view through Quicktime how can post them for others to see, which is the best and easiest way.

If it's a few pics google search Image Host as there's loads to choose from But if you wanna share image sets or movies use Rapidshare or Megaupload but put ur images into a zip folder.

Hope that helps

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

RE: Help posting pics - BristolRovers - 16-10-2008 14:44

wastou Wrote:For future reference if Iv'e got some pictures that are jpeg images that I view through Quicktime how can post them for others to see, which is the best and easiest way.

Right go to this website and click browse - this should bring up your picture folder.

Select the photo/s you want to upload then select if it is NSFW or SFW and click upload.

Then copy and paste the codes they give you and paste onto the forum in a new message.

Hope that helps Smile

RE: Help posting pics - wastou - 16-10-2008 14:57

Hey fellas thanks for the help really appreciated.