The UK Babe Channels Forum
Disclaimers & Political Correctness - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Disclaimers & Political Correctness (/showthread.php?tid=53420)

Pages: 1 2

Disclaimers & Political Correctness - mikedafc - 24-02-2013 22:58

Just watched the new Fiat advert where the car goes into the water. As it goes in the water, a disclaimer is displayed at the bottom of screen: This is fantasy, Do not attempt. Really! Is there anyone who thinks they can drive a car under water? If this is can you stay off the roads please

RE: Political Correctness - Stillroom Rock - 25-02-2013 03:14

Will Lynx ever produce a disclaimer saying that "you may not be beating off babes with a stick within 10 seconds of spraying yourself with our deodorant"

RE: Political Correctness - The Truth - 25-02-2013 03:22

(25-02-2013 03:14 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  Will Lynx ever produce a disclaimer saying that "you may not be beating off babes with a stick within 10 seconds of spraying yourself with our deodorant"

Hey!!!! Shit works for me,the secret is don't over spray,two squirts & your good to go.
Warning: Don't apply when visiting your MeMa in a Nursing/Old Folks home....Bloody Nightmareeek

RE: Political Correctness - mr williams - 25-02-2013 20:23

I'm never sure whether "Remember small children can choke on peanuts" is a warning or an advert.

RE: Political Correctness - Scottishbloke - 25-02-2013 20:30

I always have a wee chuckle to myself when I see rocket fuel like this.

[Image: beer.jpg]

Yeah right Big Laugh

RE: Political Correctness - slinky - 25-02-2013 20:47

There was a Superman costume for sale in tesco a while back with this on it; WARNING. COSTUME WILL NOT ENABLE YOU TO FLY

RE: Political Correctness - skully - 25-02-2013 20:51

Got some anchovies for later in the week, the package says in bold CONTAINS FISH, thanks for the warning fuck face Rolleyes

RE: Disclaimers & Political Correctness - Tumble_Drier - 25-02-2013 21:17

After i've skated my way to the Works van on a morning and scraped the windows clear, i start it up and the dashboard says "Danger-Ice Warning".

Well, no shit Sherlock!

RE: Disclaimers & Political Correctness - eagle_si - 25-02-2013 21:21

There are two reasons for these ridiculous warnings. First, the companies are so scared of someone suing them for NOT warning them about these things. Second, some people really are that thick Big Grin

Another example: microwave oven instructions warning people not to use them to dry their pets Surprised

RE: Disclaimers & Political Correctness - cosmonaut - 25-02-2013 21:32

The warning that sometimes comes with irons is a good one, i.e. do not iron your clothes whilst wearing them.