The UK Babe Channels Forum
Worst Night of the Week - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Worst Night of the Week (/showthread.php?tid=53778)

Pages: 1 2

Worst Night of the Week - eccles - 18-03-2013 01:11

Never mind best day, what do you think is the worst night and why?

RE: Worst Night of the Week - mickster - 18-03-2013 01:27

The night when the girls read insulting posts like this and turn round and say "you know what why do we bother ? "Fuck it I'mnot going on tonight !"

RE: Worst Night of the Week - eccles - 18-03-2013 01:59

Is every night equally good? No so there has to be a best and worst. Best night of the week would be too easy a question. If people say why they think a night a bad something can be done about it. Too few babes? Too many? Same babe ona channel all night? Favourite babe not on enough? Thats not the fault of the babes.

RE: Worst Night of the Week - king of the moment - 18-03-2013 02:15

i voted all the All the same
for me its not what night it is that important its about what girls are on
tonight for example is a bad night just for the fact not many of my favorite girls are on so thing are looking a bit shit
but if you take a slow midweek night and put 5-10 of my favorite girls on that a good night and i am a very happy king

RE: Worst Night of the Week - mickster - 18-03-2013 02:31

Surely the only criteria to make you think whats a good or bad night is if you fancy any of the girls .This is totally subjective ,because not everyone will like the same girls .Therefore one mans good night may mean a "bad"night for another .
I don't fancy every girl ,but someone else might and good for them .If on the very rare occasions there's no one on who floats my boat I shrug my shoulders and watch something else .Simple Really .

RE: Worst Night of the Week - Snooks - 18-03-2013 03:37

The only consistent thing about the shows is their inconsistency and that applies as much on a Monday as it does on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Wink.

RE: Worst Night of the Week - eccles - 20-03-2013 01:08

A range of opinions with no clear cut winner so far, but a bias towards Sunday-Tuesday being least exciting. What does anyone else think?

RE: Worst Night of the Week - elgar1uk - 20-03-2013 02:24

This thread reminds me of the classic Dani O'Neal moment where she welcomes everyone to "Babestation on Friday night" and is eventually told by one of the production staff that it's not Friday, it's actually Thursday.

RE: Worst Night of the Week - mickster - 20-03-2013 20:18

(20-03-2013 02:24 )elgar1uk Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the classic Dani O'Neal moment where she welcomes everyone to "Babestation on Friday night" and is eventually told by one of the production staff that it's not Friday, it's actually Thursday.

But was it a good night ? (lol)
Big Grin

RE: Worst Night of the Week - eccles - 21-03-2013 00:09

Did she use the wrong script?