The UK Babe Channels Forum
Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? (/showthread.php?tid=5424)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Nidges05 - 25-03-2009 20:11

Does anyone else enjoy checking out what knickers the presenter is wearing when she wears a short skirt? I get great satisfaction looking up Paige or Emma's dresses cos they've got great legs.

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Dreamlander - 25-03-2009 20:24

I think I'll file this one under 'Is the Pope a Nazi?' ! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Bunna - 25-03-2009 20:39

Do bears shit in the woods, lol

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - DOCTOR JOHN - 25-03-2009 21:06

what a silly thread that alway seems to break that is holding up Toya's skirt, but only to give way whilst travelling on the Tube.

therefore there would be no skirt to look up, just an embarssed lady blushing whilst all of us start whistling!. weeehhhhh woooooooohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Nidges05 - 25-03-2009 21:08

ok, silly question I know. But i wanted to have a thread whereby we can talk about any nice upskirts we've seen. I love it when paige wears her red knickers. Always gives me a hard on. And Toya's legs always makes me wanna wank lol

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Mike - 25-03-2009 21:11

why are we all here

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Mike - 25-03-2009 21:13

or with kelly bell last wednesday you did not have to even look up the skirt,it was on show

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - rjack11 - 25-03-2009 21:20

Personally I watch for the outstanding debates, in the harsh economic times it's good to call upon wisdom.

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - DOCTOR JOHN - 25-03-2009 21:21

funny I like would like to rub my C*ck against Dionne's lips.

RE: Does anyone else like looking up the presenter's dress? - Nidges05 - 28-03-2009 13:32

I'm having much enjoyment looking up Hannah's dress at the mo. Black knickers. Very sexy!!!