The UK Babe Channels Forum
Back Surgery...:( - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Back Surgery...:( (/showthread.php?tid=55077)

Pages: 1 2 3

Back Surgery...:( - Clit Eastwood - 09-06-2013 11:01

Having suffered back pain for over 5 weeks I eventually was rushed to hospital for an emergency op on my back...
2 and a half hours surgery and my bottom disc removed I have to rest for 6 to 8 weeks...docs have told me extensive nerve damage..no garantee that any will return...fingers crossed I'm afraid.
All I can say is never trust your doctor...if U feel it aint rite demand action...I went to my GP 3 times also to the hospital and was turned away and told just a trapped nerve...fuck 'em...give them a bollocking and demand more...being nice gets U nowhere believe me.
All they wanna do is palm U off with more tablets which they make money from...patient care is last on thier agenda..
I'm now in a predicament where I probably wont be able to be as active as I used to be and have to watch from the sidelines...its an awful situation that I don't want anyone else to go thru...so just make sure U give yourself a chance...I'd like to apologise to any members that I've pissed off in the past as the medication I was prescribed from my GP was so crap I was taking 3 times the proper dose...which in fact made me a bit of a fool and my attitude towards certain people was pretty inexcusable...so sorry....especially to a few peeps....so sorry Blush

RE: Back Surgery...:( - Cheesy Grin - 09-06-2013 11:28

Hope you start feeling better soon mate

Heres a pic for you...if only all Doctors/Nurses looked like this...we'd never notice our pains...but we'd always be in the surgery Wink

[Image: th?id=H.4981480179565788&pid=15.1]

RE: Back Surgery...:( - Clit Eastwood - 09-06-2013 11:37

U aint wrong there buddy..lovely piccy...Smile..cheers geeze

RE: Back Surgery...:( - 4evadionne - 09-06-2013 11:52

Take it easy mate, you could do with a few hot back massages from hot nurse Yasmine to speed your recovery, and move the pain to the most important part of your anatomy. Wink

RE: Back Surgery...:( - Boomerangutangangbang - 09-06-2013 12:34

Hope you make a full recovery mate.

Looks like the Forum has a concern with it's members lately,a disturbing pattern of illness & injury,they'll have to open up a Pervs Ward to cope with the demand if this continues.

RE: Back Surgery...:( - terence - 09-06-2013 14:05

hope you feel better geeze!

RE: Back Surgery...:( - jimmyt73 - 09-06-2013 16:14

Get well soon amigo

RE: Back Surgery...:( - Snooks - 09-06-2013 16:25

All the best mate. Naked Nurse Yasmine will be round shortly laugh Tongue.

RE: Back Surgery...:( - Doddle - 09-06-2013 17:18

Yikes Sad I hope somebody appropriate manages to "make your day" Smile

RE: Back Surgery...:( - HannahsPet - 09-06-2013 17:19

Blimey we have all been in the wars. soon be a health warning watching babeshows may damage your health laughlaughlaugh

Seriously hope your back gets better soon