The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babe Channel Dreams - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Babe Channel Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=55477)

Pages: 1 2

Babe Channel Dreams - hotfuzz - 02-07-2013 07:11

does anyone dream about the babe channel babes i have lolly it was nothing dirty or naughty dionne mendez being my mistress

RE: dream - The Silent Majority - 02-07-2013 07:44

(02-07-2013 07:11 )hotfuzz Wrote:  does anyone dream about the babe channel babes

Occasionally, but not while I'm sleeping Tongue

RE: dream - jdizzle - 02-07-2013 07:49

once had a dream I was fingering dani oneal while we were in a toilet cubicle then suddenly we were in a bed and I was licking her out. lol it was a great and weird dream

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - mrmann - 02-07-2013 21:33

I rarely actually dream of any of them, despite watching the channels often, but last night I had one that was fun and strange at the same time lol

I was working in an office building, somewhere either in L.A or San Francisco, and was chatting with four other coworkers. One of those coworkers was Caty Cole. She was asking me and the other three where a good place to get a nice steak would be, and we were offering suggestions. She was her usual bubbly self, and seemed to settle on a place that me and our boss told her about. Next thing I know, I'm out of the building, street level, and Conan O'Brien is walking near me down another street, shouting to someone "We need more cones!!!!!!". A person appeared down the street infront of me, and started putting orange cones in certain places on the street, which was mostly empty. Infact, the whole area of the city was rather quiet.

I woke up.

I have odd dreams like that, which will have many different parts to them, and which I will just unintentionally jump from one to another. It wasn't a lucid dream, so when I was by Conan, I wasn't angry that I wasn't near Caty again (I barely remembered being up in the building anyway), so at least that was comforting. The worst dreams are the ones you don't want to wake up from (If you wake too soon), but oddly enough, this was just about Caty wanting a good steak, and Conan O'Brien wanting more cones on the street BounceBounceBounce

I was more annoyed when I woke up, because I then remembered the Caty Cole portion of my dream, and thought it was a shame I couldn't have stayed in that scenario, even if it was just going to a restaurant with her lol

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - Joey 27 - 02-07-2013 21:35

i actually can't remember any of my dreams about the babe channel babes, must of had one or two about Tori lee though

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - ste-boro - 02-07-2013 21:43

I must admit I've had a few dreams about Tiffany Chambers

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - Boomerangutangangbang - 02-07-2013 21:45

I can do better than that.I know a babe channel babe that had a dream about me.

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - HannahsPet - 02-07-2013 21:47

I have them all the time really weird one last night was in bed with Kandi Kay and Amanda Rendall singing 500 miles by the proclaimers WTF !!!

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - Jack Bishop - 02-07-2013 21:52

One of the babes told me I was her worst nightmare. Does that count? Smile

RE: Babe Channel Dreams - The Silent Majority - 02-07-2013 23:51

(02-07-2013 21:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I have them all the time really weird one last night was in bed with Kandi Kay and Amanda Rendall singing 500 miles by the proclaimers WTF !!!

Could have been worse, you could've been in bed with the Proclaimers eek