The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Former Xpanded TV Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=380)
+---- Thread: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=55706)

Pages: 1 2

Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Top of the Babes! - 17-07-2013 15:49

Did anyone catch a glimpse of Sapphire on xxxpanded this week? She looks a bit like Taylor from Storm and I thought it was the same babe. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=54765

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Ree's No.1 fan - 02-08-2013 00:00

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of comments for Sapphire who looks like a fine addition to the already strong rota at xxXPanded. She had a great pair of tits, a really alluring ethnic mix of a look and is good on the phone. Very promising addition to the shows!

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Johnson007 - 02-08-2013 10:19

Having spoke to her last week, very confident, sexy girl, lovely jubbly tits... worth calling... great body too......

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - marky95 - 06-08-2013 23:50

Amazing body on this babe especially those gorgeous boobs. Love her look and her movements are great too. Stunning!

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 07-08-2013 00:18

yeah she is a new favourite of mine very nice body and boobs

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Ree's No.1 fan - 07-08-2013 09:30

Sapphire and Honey on the bed together last night was a superb sight. I do like the lipstick tattoo on her ass which is certainly well earned!

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - thescientist - 07-08-2013 13:43

You can certainly add me to Sapphire's "fan club", what a cracking body and those tits are magnificentTongue

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Ree's No.1 fan - 13-08-2013 10:04

Another pairing of Sapphire with Honey Scott last night - busty blonde heaven (especially when you add in Sophie Hart!). Sapphire has got a gloriously curvy body and is an excellent addition to the roster.[/i]

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - chewbacca - 13-08-2013 22:08

(13-08-2013 10:04 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  Another pairing of Sapphire with Honey Scott last night - busty blonde heaven (especially when you add in Sophie Hart!). Sapphire has got a gloriously curvy body and is an excellent addition to the roster.[/i]

shes amazing, gorgeous face and body and shes got the talk as well, really sweet but knows how to sort you out. my new favourite girl.

RE: Sapphire - Chat & Discussion - Silicone worshiper - 18-08-2013 10:39

Rang Sapphire for the first time last night. Great girl. Enthusiastic and obliging. Fantastic looking babe aswell. Great boobjob. I'm going to be a regular of hers. Anyone got anymore info on her? Modelling page or twitter?
Nobody goes and gets a set of gargantuan tits like Sapphire's for their own satisfaction. I presume she has a career outside Xxxpanded.