The UK Babe Channels Forum
Yes, I'm still here..... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Yes, I'm still here..... (/showthread.php?tid=55817)

Pages: 1 2

Yes, I'm still here..... - mr williams - 25-07-2013 12:21

First of all, thanks to all those people who've sent me kind messages enquiring as to my health and well-being during my sudden and unexpected absence.

I'm absolutely fine, but sadly mrs w's mother was taken seriously ill a couple of months ago. As many of you will know, my other half is Dutch and as she has kids from a previous who are in school in the Netherlands we maintain homes in both countries.

This has turned our domestic and child-care arrangements upside down, as well as all the work related problems this has caused as we run a business together, meaning that I've had to temporarily relocate to the Netherlands.

I've been back in the UK just for a few days sorting things out and will be going out again tomorrow, but I thought I'd better drop by to say hello and let you know what was happening. Thankfully mrs j is on the mend so hopefully I will be back with you by the start of the new school year.

Take care and I'll see you all soon.

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Shady - 25-07-2013 13:44

Sorry to hear of your ongoing difficulties MrW. You're clearly juggling some trying issues and of course, all else is unimportant where health and family are concerned.

Best wishes,
S

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Forum Style - 25-07-2013 17:22

Your caps, as well as your presence on this forum, are missed. Hope things work out ok.

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - mr williams - 25-09-2013 17:45

So, back in the land of the living. My first day working at home, tons of stuff to do and........er, started reading and catching up on the forum, next thing I knew it was lunchtime, started watching Terrie Hawkes, Dani Thompson and Fernanda, now the working day is over and I've achieved, as the French would say, Monsieur le Squat-Diddly!

Never mind, I'll be at my desk late into the evening catching up.......I've missed this place, it's good to be back.

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Classic84 - 25-09-2013 18:10

Good to have you back! hope things are better now mr williams Cool

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Charlemagne - 25-09-2013 22:23

Welcome back Mr W..

Did they have babeshows in Holland?

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Scottishbloke - 26-09-2013 16:59

Welcome back Mr Williams, nice to have you back onboard, like you I still wish for the day when Courtney and Ashley may one day come back to Storm Cool Been to Holland 7 times, wonderful country as it's also the home of Sexysat TV Tongue amongst numerous other things, I hope you didn't forget to bring me back that slice of cake as requested Wink

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Snooks - 26-09-2013 18:47

Welcome back Mr W.
Hope all is now well Smile.

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - Clit Eastwood - 26-09-2013 23:08

Wish U well geeze...take care and pray all is well and improving..

RE: Yes, I'm still here..... - mr williams - 27-09-2013 14:26

(26-09-2013 16:59 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I hope you didn't forget to bring me back that slice of cake as requested Wink

"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................."

[Image: image-2E61_52458747.jpg]