The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt (/showthread.php?tid=5609)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - SOCATOA - 31-03-2009 16:04

Which babe would you like as the forum agony aunt.

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - tsurugi - 31-03-2009 16:14

ummmmm...........rachel hayes or taylor mackenzie

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - camilla - 31-03-2009 16:16

I don't mind putting your head on my breasts and rubbing your boo boo better ;0 x

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - tsurugi - 31-03-2009 16:32

ok i change my mind.....camilla all the way

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - Hazhard - 31-03-2009 16:34

you seem to be doing alot of ass kissing tsurugi i have noticed as of late i thought you were against that?

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - sboss - 31-03-2009 16:36

Aren't Agony Aunts the people who give advice and have columns in the papers ect?

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - G@Z! - 31-03-2009 16:40

yes sboss of course that what they are Big Grin
which makes my choice illrelevent Sad

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - tsurugi - 31-03-2009 16:45

Hazhard Wrote:you seem to be doing alot of ass kissing tsurugi i have noticed as of late i thought you were against that?

rich coming from you haz i think the only two girls i can be accused of asskissing are kelly and camilla and i don't think having a laugh and bit of banter can be classed as asskissing.if i don't like a girl i stick to that dislike of them unlike you i.e your michelle moist u turn and you had your head so far up pinky's ass you could have worn her as a hat

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - sboss - 31-03-2009 16:45

I'd prefer a wetnurse.

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt - sboss - 31-03-2009 16:47

She'd look better as a hat than she does on tv Big Grin - sorry for going a bit off topic.