The UK Babe Channels Forum
Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Can U stomach a little gore ?? (/showthread.php?tid=56752)

Pages: 1 2

Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Clit Eastwood - 26-09-2013 23:17

A dear friend on the forum suggested I post some pics of an accident I suffered a few weeks back...While at work I was unfortunate to recieve a very deep alceration to my left forearm which left a very nasty wound which need surgery to re-attatch my tendons...
having spent so much time at a certain hospital I wont name due to such much crap I endured ...I'm slowly but surely on the mend....2 weeks now after op...still very swollen and painful...the surgeon who performed the op said if I had been goin any faster on my forktruck...I would have lost my arm completely..thank god for small mercies...lol...enjoy the gore...
[attachment=54004]
[attachment=54005]
[attachment=54006]
[attachment=54007]
[attachment=54009]
[attachment=54008]
The pics of the sodden green gauze were due to me getting rather pissed and making matters somewhat worse ...daft bastard...lol

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - SOCATOA - 27-09-2013 00:11

Unlucky, but lucky you didn't lose your arm mate. Hope you have a good compensation lawyer.

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - MONEY BANG - 27-09-2013 00:24

What will you do with the compensation money?

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Clit Eastwood - 27-09-2013 00:59

I doubt I'll get anything... I will think myself lucky that I get paid while off work Smile

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - iloveMegan - 27-09-2013 01:09

Just looking at the photos of you stitched up against the ones of the untreated injury, it looks like you got a few more stitches than were necessary Huh eek

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Clit Eastwood - 27-09-2013 07:04

Nah mate... They found my tendons had retracted and had to open the wound more to the left of my arm... Bugger Sad

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - bob roberts - 27-09-2013 09:05

Quite an injury. Hope ya have good story for the chicks Big Laugh Hope ye mend well.

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Clit Eastwood - 27-09-2013 09:29

Cheers buddy... I've had some lovely mails from a few hot babes... A few pics to cheer me up too...mmmm

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Sookyâ„¢ - 27-09-2013 17:03

(26-09-2013 23:17 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  While at work I was unfortunate to recieve a very deep alceration to my left forearm which left a very nasty wound which need surgery to re-attatch my tendons...

It could have been worse....... Big Grin

[Image: Genital_Bisection-3.jpg]

RE: Can U stomach a little gore ?? - Joey 27 - 27-09-2013 17:41

thank god i just finished my dinner before i saw that