The UK Babe Channels Forum
R.I.P Paul Walker - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: R.I.P Paul Walker (/showthread.php?tid=57883)

Pages: 1 2

R.I.P Paul Walker - Fernandez Esperenda - 01-12-2013 07:17

Star of Fast and Furious killed in car crash early hours thismorning. Thoughts to all his Family and Friends.

Deus Abençoe x

[Image: tumblr_ma0e2uIlZR1rvgucno1_500.jpg]

RE: Rip Paul Walker - *Kal-El* - 01-12-2013 08:54

Just heard the news about it really shocked to hear about that he was a really nice guy and a good actor too R.I.P Paul Walker.

RE: Rip Paul Walker - bytor - 01-12-2013 09:15

Very sad news to hear. Gave a lot of enjoyment to millions of people in his movies and had a vital chemistry with the other leading FF actors. RIP
A terrible accident by the sound of it. He was attending an event for his own charity and was being driven by his friend. His car crashed into a lamp post and erupted into flames. Very tragic

RE: Rip Paul Walker - Rammyrascal - 01-12-2013 10:21

very shocking news. enjoyed a lot all the fast and furious films that ive seen and he will leave a big hole to fill in them

RE: Rip Paul Walker - BaddaBing - 01-12-2013 10:32

As a big Fast & Furious fan this is messed up. Terrible news. R.I.P. Paul Walker

Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash. - terence - 01-12-2013 13:08

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paul-walker-dead-friend-describes-2871681

very sad and ironic that he would die in a fast car. way to young. Sad

RE: Rip Paul Walker - Regenerated - 01-12-2013 13:19

Such a shame - a young, enthusiastic, full of life actor. RIP Paul Walker. Sad

RE: Rip Paul Walker - Robot Devil - 01-12-2013 15:50

Never nice to hear of someone prematurely dying. Heard he was a nice guy. Only really know him from Pleasantville and Joy Ride. Pretty sad that his mate isn't afforded the same level of sympathy though.

RE: Rip Paul Walker - circles_o_o_o - 01-12-2013 16:39

A stark reminder of the real world.
Be interesting to see what happens with F&F 7 which is due for release in July and half shot.

RE: Rip Paul Walker - kelly1066 - 01-12-2013 20:54

RIP Paul.

But he was always warned that foreign cars would cause him more problems than american muscle...... Died in a Porsche for those missing the reference. Worse that he was doing something so good for a charity that day too, and life is short....... Never been my favourite actor, a little too wooden at times, but I cannot imagine the F&F films without him and his lovely blonde hair and sparkling eyes..............