The UK Babe Channels Forum
Megaupload/Rapidshare - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Tech Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Megaupload/Rapidshare (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3

Megaupload/Rapidshare - dondoe returns - 08-08-2008 14:13

I admit I don't have a great deal to share,and I'm not sure of this forums stance on such sites,but can some one explain in the simplest terms how I can upload a dvd in to one of these sites...I've already registered with megaupload...but I don't know how to upload the dvd...any help would be nice...remember,keep it simple,like meBig Grin

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - steven6 - 08-08-2008 15:14

dondoe Wrote:I admit I don't have a great deal to share,and I'm not sure of this forums stance on such sites,but can some one explain in the simplest terms how I can upload a dvd in to one of these sites...I've already registered with megaupload...but I don't know how to upload the dvd...any help would be nice...remember,keep it simple,like meBig Grin

i don't know why everyone doesn't use dailymotion cos its free anyway what have u got on there?

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - dondoe returns - 08-08-2008 15:44

Whilst dailymotion allows nudity..explict content/penetration gets removed...plus the thing I'd like to share is almost 3hrs long...

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - speedybert - 09-08-2008 22:55

dondoe Wrote:Whilst dailymotion allows nudity..explict content/penetration gets removed...plus the thing I'd like to share is almost 3hrs long...

I have loads of stuff which can be downloaded here

https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/premiumzone.cgi

I keep adding files tooSmile

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - TheDude - 14-09-2008 01:47

Megaupload has a video site called realmadrid. It's like daily motion/youtube but you can upload adult material.

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - Sarah - 25-10-2008 15:03

I hate rapidshare, all too often it tells me I have reached my download limit when I haven't even logged in for weeks.

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - BelfastBadBoy - 25-10-2008 15:14

Rapidshare is ok like, Megaupload and Divshare and Torrents obviously are better

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - speedybert - 05-12-2008 12:33

My Rapidshare account has expired and for some reason(blame paypal)it hasn't been renewed so I am now thinking of who else to use.Any recommendations guys??

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - TheWatcher - 05-12-2008 18:11

yummyyaz Wrote:rapidshares fine for me. Can download 10 gigs a day

Seems to be some problem with rapidshare today.
See
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1616
posts #1,#2 and #3
I've only ever used megaupload, realmadrid and depositfiles.

RE: Megaupload/Rapidshare - G@Z! - 05-12-2008 18:12

i like these sharing website ie rapidshare but they have to improve the performance for free users as one download on rapidshare to an hour but the file was 160 mb i also hate the fact you have to wait 14 minutes for each download on rapidshare drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry just having a tiny rant is there a forum to have a bigger rant lol