The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite show or stint of the year - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Favourite show or stint of the year (/showthread.php?tid=58299)

Favourite show or stint of the year - Snooks - 27-12-2013 18:38

If you had to choose one abiding memory of 2013 which one show or stint and by whom would it be?

For me it was the realization of a nightshow dream.
Rachel Taylor naked and soapy in the shower Heart.
Simply sublime SurprisedShy.

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - Don Tingley - 27-12-2013 18:48

This one:

[Image: image-85E3_52BDBD57.jpg]

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - jimmyt73 - 27-12-2013 18:51

Despite the rules being tightened this year there has still been some highlights,for me it was the one night comeback from Bailey Cream and the guest appearances by Siri on S66 which stood out(if you will pardon the pun).

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - xJ4Kx - 27-12-2013 21:55

For me I could name a few good ones overall my favorite show has been Studio66tv it beat Babestation by far this year for me (could be different for you) Just saying the quality of the babestation show has been so poor since they switched the sets and changed completely the Studio66 stream is near enough HD and so is the Red Lights. The Overlays on Babestation are really bad for covering up half the screen! it's pathetic you don't see the other channels with all that on.

Ive always been a fan of Babestation but since the sets changed there kinda losing me as a fan it's not the girls just the quality of the stream I used to think it was my connection but I put the TV on and it was exactly the same.

Anyway I definitely enjoyed some of the bath/shower scenes on Studio and RedLight.

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - Rammyrascal - 27-12-2013 23:22

Louise Porter's 1st stint on the new bs office set which marked the start of Louise becoming a top nightshow babe

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - dogman - 28-12-2013 05:43

Mikayla Bayless the other night,a day girl showing a lot of the night girls how a show should be doneBig GrinHeart

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - mr mystery - 28-12-2013 17:49

Brook Little's first ever live show on BSX .

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - SOCATOA - 28-12-2013 18:45

Any of Victoria's thong shows did it for meBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeartHeart

RE: Favourite show or stint of the year - Classic84 - 28-12-2013 18:51

Brook Little nude shows on Babestation, she has been one of the best night babes this year! and has really got better since she's gone to this babe channel Cool